Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there has been a lot of talk about these new mufflers from ford racing. today i had a set put on my 06 GT by Downs Ford in toms river NJ. if you want your car to sound like the old fox body mustang with flow master mufflers this is the upgrade you want.
Downs Ford did a video install and road ride video. todays high winds give a sound once in a while like an engine miss, but trust me it is just the wind.
Rick at Downs Ford said he should have the videos up and running on their web site sometime today. the amazing thing is that Rick has them in stock
check their web site out, i believe this is the only site that has this muffler posted

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i do not know much about the stingers, these mufflers have a much deeper tone from the videos i have listened to.
i do know they are installed on the FR500S mustang and i believe the new KR500.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
THEFORDSOURCE.COM then click on the message board on the left side to get into the forum. give rick another hour to post

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rick will have install and a drive vid, only site i know that you can hear the mufflers

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah i've uploaded on my old computer. I just got a new one with vista and it keeps saying can not detect camera. I've re-installed software twice and twice on the updates. I plug in the camera, the comp makes a donk sound then nothing. its a cannon A560. I almost threw it though the window earlier. Still trying

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.