Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Evolution & Tillman Speed are both just over the Commodore Barry Bridge in Aston PA & you have JDM up near Englishtown NJ.. I know there's a few more, but those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Tillman Speed turned my 4.6 into a 302 stroker. Their mechanic Mike is a great guy and he's helped me on his own time with tips and hints while I was doing some work on my car.

If you're just looking to do a swap and no in house tuning I've got a guy local to me who knows his stuff and is a die hard ford guy with 2 ford powered dragsters. Steve Everett and his shop is Everett's Specialty repair in Williamstown about 2 miles from my house. Going forward I'll be having him do all my work but Mike from Tillman speed is a great mechanic as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my goal is to get my car back on the road. if the cost for the 5.4 is about the same as the 4.6 then i am going that route. my issue is that i need a daily driver asap and under a $3K budget

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
99-01 5.4L dohc 4v crate motor never been taken out of crate its remanufacured right from ford so its basically a brand new longblock so it has the heads cams block oil pan etc since its a longblock it does not come with intake or valve covers.

Found this locally but not if i am getting in over my head and out of budget.

Called Evolution but i need the engine first to see which way i am going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts