Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i should have a race against a Hennessy viper in the near future. this car has put 900HP to the wheels and obviously it doesn't hook well on the street. another added bonus is the owner is a complete tool and can't drive. if this happens(it prob will) i'll get this mother recorded so we can all laugh our asses off. here's a pic of it...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I'll be looking forward to that!!!:D

G

·
Let me know when thats going down...maybe I will bring my 03 out for that one and we can both shut him down at the same time... :D :cool:

Now that would be a cool video too

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(20 lbs of boost and nitrous)
Stock Eaton Supercharger

·
Registered
115 Posts
don't mean to be rude, mean or start a flame war. but no matter what you have done to your car..........his snake is cooler. only my opinion so don't get pissed off.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
david99fobra said:
don't mean to be rude, mean or start a flame war. but no matter what you have done to your car..........his snake is cooler. only my opinion so don't get pissed off.
Moderator hat off:

Looks like a space ship from a Buck Rogers comic book. May be cool for little kids but GOOFY AS HELL for adults.

I'd be embarassed to drive around in that thing...especially with everyone knowing what I spend on a car that looks like it just flew out of Universal Studios in Orlando. I don't care what kind of power it makes.

Just my opinion right back at you. Don't get pissed.

;) :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
yeah well for some of us the bottom line is: which will get you laid more? :)

rofl

(slightly joking!)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hennesy makes conjac whisky

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
He should race Matt Lang Fords new Yellow(SKEEERED) of Terminators Viper

·
Registered
165 Posts
Can you say Overcompensation??

That viper just screams "I've got a huge insecurity issue!"

But, that is just my humble opinion...

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
I think that Viper is pretty sweet.

Razor. (Mr. Insecurity)

·
Registered
302 Posts
2kbill said:
IMO that thing looks like a pregnant shovelnose mudcat!
On that note, I am going to bed laughing..ROFLMAO!!!

I personally like the Viper... Would die to have either that or the 03 Cobra... I guess I will just have to make my 99 Fast!:D

goodnight all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You better hope you put a couple of car lengths on him. With whats been coming out of John Henneseys shop lately the bitch is liable to go BOOM!

If it does'nt - I hope you have more than mufflers and a pulley to combat a 900rwhp turbo car.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts