Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Wow, very original. :rolleyes:

Does the word plagiarism mean anything to you?

How about the phrase self-respect?

Just kidding, pal. Very <cough! bootleg! cough!> nice plates there!

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot Hammer...as usual...

I first saw the plate on a Pa. car online before I even saw F8LBITE's online name...but I wasnt going to get a special tag back then. But when the time came...I thought it would be cool...there a quite a few of them out there from other states as I saw on SVTPerformance.com . I am sure F8LBITE is taking it as a compliment more than stealing. He has always been pretty cool.

My first choice was
TERMN8R (not giving it out...terroristic..yeah...hello)
VIPRETR(second choice....was taken)
F8LBITE(third choice...mine all mine all mine)

Hot Rod(I should have gotten "KB EATER" :p )Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (Dark Shadow Grey)

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Thanks alot Hammer...as usual...
F8LBITE(third choice...mine all mine all mine)
Hot Rod(I should have gotten "KB EATER" :p )Harry
LMAO!! Oh man, you kill me, Harry. Sorry, man. You are a glutton for ball busting. It's all good clean fun.

KBEATER...now THAT'S what you should have gotten. Sounds like you're jealous of mom and dad's Terminators to me. Put a 150-shot in that thing and you may hang. And after you beat a few KB Terminators, you can get MELTDWN.

My 93 notch plates are UBINHAD. I am thinking about transfering them over to the DSG child. You'll have to look quick to see it.

:D

Just busting, buddy. No points for originality but the plate looks cool.

BTW, what's up with those WHITE tail pipes? You should have gotten F8L A/F.

I hear Jimmy V is getting HRHEATR.

DOH!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aytron, That is a dealer sticker on there...my buddy Jacky Jones of Jacky Jones Ford in Georgia...he is one hell of a guy. The Racing Flags are cool on his insignia..so I put it on. He didnt..it was sent with the car and if I wanted to ..I could. Its just separate decals for each letter and all. I just wanted to help him out alittle in the advertising of where to get a great deal on an 03 Cobra.

Hammer, the tail pipes are a reddish color from the fuel I am running now....I just put the Baffles back in because the car was way way tooo loud with my setup. I havnt started the car since I put the Baffles back in.(She is apart) So yes...they are still white..but the area around it is not as you can see. My car is apart right now...doing some more work. Top Secret between PJ's and me..and no..its not a Kenne Bell. Should be in the 10's at Atco with no juice. Always in the low 12's at E town :(
Watch out when I hit the juice buddy..cause that KB of yours is no challenge for me whatsoever.

Bring the camera guys...cause I want the world to see Hammer get spanked...big time! :D
I will post it everywhere I can!!!!
Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Owned some bad ass street cars through the years.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:

My car is apart right now...doing some more work. Top Secret between PJ's and me..and no..its not a Kenne Bell. Should be in the 10's at Atco with no juice. Watch out when I hit the juice buddy..cause that KB of yours is no challenge for me whatsoever.

Bring the camera guys...cause I want the world to see Hammer get spanked...big time! :D
I will post it everywhere I can!!!!
Harry
Owned some bad ass street cars through the years.
Sounds like you have a big chip on your shoulder, dude. Don't be mad, but I don't take any of your words seriously and couldn't care less what you do to your car...much less your 'top secret' project.

LMAO!!

With all those mods you've done to your car already and all that money you have spent...you are gonna do more just to beat me? I'm that important? I'm flattered.

Gut and juice your car to your heart's content.

I build and mod my car for me. I make it as powerful and fast as I want it to be. And I won't be doing any mods just to beat HRH. HR who? Sorry, dude. You'll never see Nitrous on my Terminator. You're not even a blip on my radar.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LMAO!!!! Wow! I did it! I got Hammer ! Too funny buddy..LOL!!

I have no top secret anything going on buddy...I was just busting right along with ya man. Seems us Toms River guys are pretty good at that. :) I am in the process of putting my car back more towards stock right now. No more 6 lb lower...just going back to stock lower...3.00 upper....headers are coming off, stock exhaust manifolds back on...stock h pipe with cats are going back on too. I did what I wanted with the car and now I just want to bring her back closer to her original form.

Peace buddy....

Harry

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
LMAO!!!! Wow! I did it! I got Hammer ! Too funny buddy..LOL!!

I have no top secret anything going on buddy...I was just busting right along with ya man. Seems us Toms River guys are pretty good at that. :) I am in the process of putting my car back more towards stock right now. No more 6 lb lower...just going back to stock lower...3.00 upper....headers are coming off, stock exhaust manifolds back on...stock h pipe with cats are going back on too. I did what I wanted with the car and now I just want to bring her back closer to her original form.

Peace buddy....

Harry
HAHA! Yeah, you got me, dude. VERY FUNNY...NOT!!
OK, it was a little funny. Look at me... KB blower, 625 RWHP and rolling over on my back when challenged.

Enough talk! I need seat time at the track!

F8LBITE-ME

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Don't forget to take the PJ's Performance sticker off..that's about 1rwhp.

Originally posted by HAMMER
Look at me... KB blower, 625 RWHP and rolling over on my back when challenged.
Ummm..625? Not 617? DAMNIT..i knew u were spraying too :mad:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HAMMER said:
HAHA! Yeah, you got me, dude. VERY FUNNY...NOT!!
OK, it was a little funny. Look at me... KB blower, 625 RWHP and rolling over on my back when challenged.

Enough talk! I need seat time at the track!

F8LBITE-ME
Hey...no hard feelings Hammer...its all in fun man.
We are just a couple old guys cruising Toms River, trying to keep up with the youngsters out there.

What are some of the other special license plates you guys have out there?

Hot Rod(I am nobody)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
572 Posts
MY MONEY IS ON HAMMER !

HRH what's up with droping all that cash to mod your car and now your breaking down??

IS IT TO FAST FOR YOU ?

OR

you found out that all that stuff does not add up to one
KENNE BELL KIT

HotRod (my mom's car is faster then mine)Harry

sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No Sean....I was just messing with my buddy Hammer....and yeah..your right...my 03 Cobra with the Eaton is just slow slow slow. I guess us stock Eaton guys might as well just sell our hunk of junk Cobra's. Or laugh our asses off when the KB's are in our rearview mirror :shocked

I love the KB's!! Why do you think its going on my moms vert. Easy fast way to make some awesome horsepower. And who do you think will be driving this one my friend :D

Hot Rod(3 Cobra's to drive whenever I want)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(cant get out of its own way)
20 lbs of boost and nitrous

my03svtcobra said:
MY MONEY IS ON HAMMER !

HRH what's up with droping all that cash to mod your car and now your breaking down??

IS IT TO FAST FOR YOU ?

OR

you found out that all that stuff does not add up to one
KENNE BELL KIT

HotRod (my mom's car is faster then mine)Harry

sean

·
Banned
572 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
No Sean....I was just messing with my buddy Hammer....and yeah..your right...my 03 Cobra with the Eaton is just slow slow slow. I guess us stock Eaton guys might as well just sell our hunk of junk Cobra's. Or laugh our asses off when the KB's are in our rearview mirror :shocked

I love the KB's!! Why do you think its going on my moms vert. Easy fast way to make some awesome horsepower. And who do you think will be driving this one my friend :D

Hot Rod(3 Cobra's to drive whenever I want)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(cant get out of its own way)
20 lbs of boost and nitrous
thought i was your buddy too..........:D
sean

1 - 20 of 24 Posts