Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10/01/03--- should be at the dealership in about 2 weeks if all goes well. :blob

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Happy B day Mach1....
I was told today there building the 5speeds and the Auto's will be delayed a few weeks..My dealer has a Partial vin...Never heard of that..:confused:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I had a partial vin also. When the order was accepted at the plant a full vin came a few days later. I called the 1-800 number and my car is scheduled to arrive 10/13-10/20.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi guys...You're going to love your new cars. There's something about the way they drive that's just nice, very satisfying. They don't have the brute power of a blower car, but there's something about them that makes you think someone gave a lot of thought to the best combination of engine parts, rear end gears, and transmission ratios (for street use).

I would suggest you just drive it a while in stock form, or at least a little while, to get that feeling. Then, of course, mod away if you still feel so inclined.

My wife has given me the green light to do any mods I wish on this car, but some how I just can't seem to get going on doing the mods. I like it so well just like it is for my use. It could be a tad louder, will maybe add hi flo H pipe with cats, and that's about it so far for me. Usually I can't wait to get started with the mods, but it's like they made this car for my use. You'll see what I mean soon hopefully.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Mach On!!

Ralph, I feel the same way about these cars...they are just perfect right from the factory! Ford did an incredible job with the power and touches of old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts