Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More pic whoring...

Been working on it the past two weeks. Still have a couple things to do.

Before and After

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
awesome job man, I really like it a lot. I haven't been on top of this lately, but what are you going to do about the throttle cable?

Did you also encounter any other problems while installation?

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only problem is had to use a 1/4" drive with deep wall and extension to get the back bolt. For the throttle cable and cruise control we are getting the Lokar cables. BlownBlu97 sent his off to get mached up and I will get mine when his final is good. Not sure if I am redoing the CAI or not. I will also have to extend the wiring on the plug to the Throttle body and get an 03 GT IAC sensor.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Throttle cable not a big deal I guess, but I didn't know we had to lenghten wiring and purchase a Gt IAC sensor?

I was getting one for my whipple, this is why I asked.

The CAI doesn't look too bad. Did todd finish the cai's that were supposed to be for sale?

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The wire lengthing and Throttle Body lengthing are for the single blade adapters only. If you do not get an adapter then you will not have this problem. I am not sure if he ever finished the CAI.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Im so jealous! I wish my engine bay looked like that!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
have any impressions on the 80lb injectors yet? Install looks clean

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
1,207 Posts
Install looks great man! Can't wait to see what it's going to do!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Only problem is had to use a 1/4" drive with deep wall and extension to get the back bolt. For the throttle cable and cruise control we are getting the Lokar cables. BlownBlu97 sent his off to get mached up and I will get mine when his final is good. Not sure if I am redoing the CAI or not. I will also have to extend the wiring on the plug to the Throttle body and get an 03 GT IAC sensor.
We have been working with Todd Berry to revise all the issues surrounding the throttle cable. When we are finished the Behemoth inlet will ship as a kit (inlet, IAC, CAI, Throttle cable bracket) which will allow for the use of factory throttle and cruise cables. The cold air intakes are available for anyone running a twin 75mm throttle body. Feel free to contact us for more information.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Are these not ordered through MPH anymore?

Godstang, can't wait to see how your car reacts with this!

Ken

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We have been working with Todd Berry to revise all the issues surrounding the throttle cable. When we are finished the Behemoth inlet will ship as a kit (inlet, IAC, CAI, Throttle cable bracket) which will allow for the use of factory throttle and cruise cables. The cold air intakes are available for anyone running a twin 75mm throttle body. Feel free to contact us for more information.
I am running the reducer so I will still have to extend my cable more than the 75mm will.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how much clearance is there for the Fore rails?
Not sure but I think the CPR rails are physically bigger on the outside than the Fore rails so the Fore rails should have plenty of room. I am running CPR because Fore was not out at the time.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Lokar should have my TB cable tomorrow. What I did was measure the exposed cable between the calbe sheething and where it slips into the TB and the factory was 6.75" then when the Behemoth is mounted up with the spacer it is not 10.5". I sent them the whole cable so then can either replace the cable in my factory sheething with a longer cable or maybe create one with some adjustability.

I have fore fuel rails for my car so I will be able to show the difference between the CPR's godstang has and mine with the fore's.

Hey godstang I am going to go for the chrome bolts this weekend!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.