Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fellow "Ford" buddy lost his wife Connie(47 years young) sunday morning.This is the guy that helped me push my smashed up car into the garage staurday.
She died in front of him sunday while they were getting ready for church.She had an undetected blood clot make it to her brain and she literally died in his arms.I just found out this evening.Obviously he is in terrible pain.
Hold your family close guys,you just never know.She was the sweetest ,healthiest,happiest person in the wolrd.She was here one minute and gone the next.
I just thought I had a bad weekend smashing the front of my car up.But,ya know what..I am so glad I smacked the shit out of it.I got to walk up to her door and see her smiling face as I asked to borrow her Husband to help me with my problem.I just regret so much taking him away from her for that hour.

Love them like today is the last..Because you just never know.
I really cant image losing my "Best" friend.
Tim

·
Registered
438 Posts
Tim,
What a horrible thing to have happen. Kind of puts things into prospective........

Our deepest condolences,

Janine & Ben Dorn

·
Registered
50 Posts
Our Prayers go out to your Friends Tim.........life is way to short......

Spence & Vicki

·
Registered
191 Posts
Very sorry Tim.

Life is too short and we have to live life to the fullest every day!

·
Registered
204 Posts
wow...that puts things that we hold "dear" in perspective. Think of how bad you felt when you hurt the car...now think of it..its nothing. Stephanie's and my deepest condolences go out to your friend and their familys and you. A good time to go and show the people around you how much you appreciate them. An unsolicted hug or pat on the back or whatever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts