Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car fought the garage and the garage won:sorry:

Mandy (my fiance) wakes me up and asks if I can move my car. Well, apparently I wasn't quick enough to get up and get out there cause this is what I saw:

And here's the damage:

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
1,207 Posts
So did she try to move it and somehow went forwards instead of backwards?

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
damn id make her pay big time....in bed lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol.....Her foot "slipped" off the clutch right after she started it and it jumped forward. I'm really hoping I can buff the scrapes and scratches out.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hmmmmm, I think my answer would have to be PIIHB.

Many times.
LMAO!:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

BTW: That would work if she considered it a "punishment".

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
wow, I would have had a meltdown. I am sure thats going to cost a few bucks. At least no one got hurt, right?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow, I would have had a meltdown. I am sure thats going to cost a few bucks. At least no one got hurt, right?
No, no one was hurt.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
I would be livid, was she at least very apologetic about it or more like my fiance who would probably say "its only a damn car!"

·
Registered
472 Posts
That was just her loving way of telling you that you need to add on to garage for more toys. Isn't she thoughtful. :yes:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
damn... that sucks!!! multiple BJs as reparations!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
That sucks man.

If it makes you feel better when my girl and I started dating I slept over and parked my car on the street in Boston and woke at 2am because some drunk girl smashed the whole back end. I had it back from the tuner for 2 days after putting the blower on it.

10K worth of damage. She bent the whole rear diff, brand new control arms and all.

Took 2 months before I got it back.

Hope it buffs out and glad nobody got hurt "in the accident anyway".

·
horrably stock
1,409 Posts
I would of gone ape shit but then again my wife and I have a "unique" relationship HAHAHA

I don't let anybody drive my car...I am selfish

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would be livid, was she at least very apologetic about it or more like my fiance who would probably say "its only a damn car!"
She tells me:pleasantry: she said sorry. Although, for some reason I don't remember her saying anything about it.

·
Banned
73 Posts
Garage will cost more to fix. Frame damage, structural damage and god knows what the effect is on the roof structure. She singlehandedly managed to destroy a HUGE asset of house with a little love tap from the mustang. What does that say about our runty little cars?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts