Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to put this up....so if it needs to be moved ..thats fine gang.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hotrodharry/HotRodHarrysCobraImport.mpg

I got another web page area to store videos with my comcast.net cable online service.

Here is a video of what American Muscle is compared to Import.

And the sad thing is ..this guy will still hate American cars, even after getting sent home..big time.

It was fun though :D

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(20 lbs of boost and Nitrous)

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
So what did it run? Or did you edit that out on purpose :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Couldnt read it anyway.....so I Edited it out

It was a fun run picking on that Ricer

Hot Rod(cant go faster than low 12's now at E town)Harry
PS. Man do they have attitudes there when you do! Cause now if I do....I am as they told me...Outah here!
So now my 03 has been to the track 2 times....

·
Banned
572 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Couldnt read it anyway.....so I Edited it out

It was a fun run picking on that Ricer

Hot Rod(cant go faster than low 12's now at E town)Harry
PS. Man do they have attitudes there when you do! Cause now if I do....I am as they told me...Outah here!
So now my 03 has been to the track 2 times....
shit you went and didn't ask me !
thought we are buds
HotRod(didn't call his bud's)Harry

sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my03svtcobra said:
shit you went and didn't ask me !
thought we are buds
HotRod(didn't call his bud's)Harry

sean
Dont worry buddy....we will all get together soon.

Harry

·
Registered
237 Posts
That was brutal. I which there was a wide angle wide enough to catch the other car at the finish line.
Did the ricer have a clue about what was going to happen to him?
JW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know...he had no clue...it was funny looking over at the guy in the lanes...he was all cool and looking like he was going to put a spanking on me. All kinds of people around his car too when we were waiting to go. He was about 35 or 40 car lengths back in that race! :shocked I have never had a car put such a whoopin on another car. These Cobra's we have are , and I have said it before, just amazing. I thank SVT everyday

One thing I give some credit to..the other driver atleast didnt redlight, like another ricer I raced with an AWD Diamondstar Product did another night. So I had fun realing him in and showing him what the 03 Cobra is all about too :D

Imagine what some of these Kennebell 03's will do ...like Hammer's or Franco's or Matt's. Very cool !

Harry

jhwalker said:
That was brutal. I which there was a wide angle wide enough to catch the other car at the finish line.
Did the ricer have a clue about what was going to happen to him?
JW

·
Banned
572 Posts
Hey HotRod,
what was the stats of that run and whats your best time so far with all those mod's you have ???

sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my03svtcobra said:
Hey HotRod,
what was the stats of that run and whats your best time so far with all those mod's you have ???

sean
Lets just say I got warned by E town now :cool:

Hot Rod(up top with the nitrous its amazing now!!!)Harry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:

Here is a video of what American Muscle is compared to Import.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(20 lbs of boost and Nitrous)
Well, hehe....thats kindof a generalization there, Harry. I have seen Supras, as well as the Supras I have owned, hand some domestics thier asses on a regular basis. I can say that baby blue nightmare you raced is far from a competitive representative for
imports.
I think I am ready to try something new so I ran up today to the Ford dealership to check out what all the buzz was about with these 03' Cobras and I think I feel in love with a shadow grey 03'.
But, the dealership was closed so a friend and I called up a mutual friend (who I am sure is on this forum because he gave me this address to check out) and he picked up a beautiful blue 03 about three weeks ago. He was nice enough to offer me the opportunity to drive it and let me tell you, I was stunned!:jawdrop Just an all around great car with a truly sporty feel. He is expecting his Kenne Bell kit in the next couple days so I am very anxious for that test drive...we'll see how it does at the World Ford Challenge this weekend.
Anyways, you guys have made an outstanding car choice and coming from a former Supra owner, which we are all supposed to be arrogant pr***s....not true....hehe...this car will be an instant classic. Best of luck with these cars and maybe you might see my screenname with an 03' sig soon *big wink*

Later,
Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL...I know it was just a generalization ....I know there are Imports out that that can stick with me and a few that can even beat me. I know all about the Supra's. I have a friend, Henry who lives up in North Jersey and he has a couple ripping Supra's. I am even on a Supra Board..havnt been there in awhile. I went there on an invite from Henry when I got my Cobra. They all respect our 03 Cobra's as we return the feelings too. But I just had to put that Video up, cause that Honda is what 90 percent of the Imports are around here...save for the Talons,Supras and such. But hey..whatever floats their boat. Its a great hobby no matter what. I hope you end up buying an 03 Cobra too...you will love it...the mods just never stop.

EDIT...I was wondering how much longer this tread was going to stay in our land of Terminators....Thanks for letting it stay for that long Eric. You are da man!!! I really do appreciate it!!

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just keeping my fast times to myself buddy....PJ's Performance knows....they set me up a real good tune....alot better than just real good...AWESOME! Thanks again guys!

Hot Rod(and they are swarn to secrecy)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

PS. Hammer....just look at my other run..that has a time there. Go by that one
:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep....I know what you are talking about with the Honda crowd and air intakes and exhaust..they have the Godly attitude and about 250 bucks in mods. I wouldve put the video up, too. Reality checks are a bitch sometimes, arent they?:p
It looks like you were launching pretty gingerly on that vid...with the power you make, I am assuming you run DR'S and what are your short times?

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Steve,

Yep..was taking it easy that night...track was not well prepped either. On that run she spun too much...even riding the clutch as I do...that was like a 2.0 short time ...the other run when I am going against that Diamond Star Redlighting Cheater...it was a 1.91 short time. On a good day...short times are in the 1.7 range.I always ease the shock on the car coming out..I do not want broken halfshafts. I would rather use the clutch up.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bullitt #3441 said:
What's your best time without the juice?
All I can say is...all my runs at the track were without juice. Talk about getting thrown out! The way E town is..they would probably ban me from the track for life ;)

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(faster than 13.00, slower than 9.00)
12's forever at the track...unless I get a rollcage...not!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nicley done Harry! Now get out there and cook us some more rice, be sure to get it on video!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts