Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe at JD's is fine-tuning my car right now and doing some other things that I will talk about soon.

;)

But I wanted you guys to see a dyno sheet from an earlier session so that everyone is in the loop on my car's progress.

I'm pretty impressed with Joe's work and talents. How about that torque curve, eeeh??

:D

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eric's uploading it for me cause it's too big. I want it to be legible!

One second.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hurry...I can't wait all night...:D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Holy Sheeet...:jawdrop

Hammer,
That is one fine looking tune.
If i were you?
I would open that hood only for oil changes every 3k and Spark plugs once a year.

TQE Curve,, like a Ruler!!!!
AF Curve, Perfect
Rwhp, Holds to the end 6700 freaking AWESOME:hammer :hammer

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Very nice! Yes I am jealous.

Hail to the--------->:hammer

Razor.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Sweet 617 Rwhp with only 17 pounds there is a lot more left in there. Is that on pump gas?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
IMPRESSIVE...
3 pulls in 16 minutes

TRY THAT with a Heaton!!

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is with Bassani X and Aft-Cat, stock headers, JLP CAI, Denso #22's, Metco idler, Accufab / KB TB and 3" pulley for 17 PSI of boost. Am I forgetting anything? Shell 93 octane....that's about it.

You just can't compete with an on-the-fly dyno tune with a talented and experienced tuner.

More coming probably tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
HAMMER said:
Am I forgetting anything?
Is that with the Autologic or Diablo chip? Also don't you have 55# injectors.

This really makes it hard for me to behave I really think I need to buy the KB soon.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Whoops, you are right, dude. I forgot. Alan Kennedy's #55 injectors (injector dude) and yes, it's Autologic.

Nitrous Pete (PJ's Performance) did the whole install - from top to bottom. It's like OEM all the way.

www.nitrous.com

And it's Joe's tune (JD's Auto Repair and Performance Center).

http://www.jds-high-performance.com/

But, again, this is a work in progress. Joe's got my car now and is doing some things. More info soon.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Thats got to be the best looking TQ curve and A/F ratio graph I've ever seen, especially on an 03. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me but, Damn Hammer, congrats.......

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
03snake said:
Thats got to be the best looking TQ curve and A/F ratio graph I've ever seen, especially on an 03. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me but, Damn Hammer, congrats.......
It means a lot. Thanks very much.

:)

G

·
That is amazing Hammer! I dont think Diablosport or Superchips can compete with that. Maybe I will go that tune route for my Eaton. If it will work with the Eaton too. Just to bring the car to its fullest potential with my new setup.

Thanks for the info....

Harry

1 - 20 of 33 Posts