Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out yesterday that my wife is pregnant!

We are excited. We weren't trying to have a child, nor were we preventing it.:D

Just thought I would share with everyone. I will let everyone know what HE is when I find out...:blob :D

EDIT: BTW, this is our first. I am 25 and she is 24.:)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Join the club bro, I have one that is about to be 5 and one that is 5 months......both girls hehe:D I had just turned 25 when my first was born.:king

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Congrats Tony..Having children is a Blessing..I have 4 Kids..6 Grand kids with #7 on the way...

2 Stangs 4 Kids 6 Grand Kids:D

Jim V is not lonely:D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys! I am excited, just hope I don't have to give up my toys:( I will just have to get a 3rd job if it gets too hectic..:shocked :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Tony 96 Cobra said:
Thanks Guys! I am excited, just hope I don't have to give up my toys:( I will just have to get a 3rd job if it gets too hectic..:shocked :D
Hay, forget the 3rd job, you don't want to miss out on the time you could be spending with you child.;) I know, cuz when my twins were born, I was working out of town. I work there for 6 more months, then ouit and went to work locally. One of the best moves I ever made. The best of luck to you. Roll On.:king

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Dude the best parents are young parents... I was 20 when Katelynn (my runt was born) rude awakening but fun as hell. Congrats.

We all should take Tips from HotRodHarry... that man has sooooo many kids. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congratulations,

As my 3rd ( and last) child is about to leave for college and leave me with an empty nest. Spend as much time as you can with them and their activities. You cannot believe how fast the time goes.

Doug

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
doug97gt said:
Congratulations,

As my 3rd ( and last) child is about to leave for college and leave me with an empty nest. Spend as much time as you can with them and their activities. You cannot believe how fast the time goes.

Doug
Doug, You said a Mouthfull.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts