Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad just bought a new Azure? Blue 2003 MACH 1 5 Speed to sit beside his 03 Cobra. Now I will venture in the modding of the MACH 1'S !

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (Dark Shadow Grey Coupe)
My mom's 03 Cobra (Black vert. with Kennebell)
My dad's 03 Cobra (Silver Coupe)
My dad's 03 MACH 1 (Azure Blue?)

Ford has found an old Oldsmobile family now that GM dumped Oldsmobile.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thats awesome Harry, you gotta get some pics up for us :) A friend of mine in my town has a Red 2003 MACH 1. Best of luck to your dad and his new mustang.

Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will get pics asap! I like it alot! Wish our 03 Cobra's had alittle more of an agressive look like the Mach 1. But that might be a good thing since I havnt gotten any tickets.....my Cobra kind of blends into the crowd. My dad has really been bitten by the Mustang bug.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
you have 1 cool family Harry!!! :)
best of luck to him!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Venom! This car sure is louder than my Cobra was stock....very nice sound. I like it! Hmmmmm.....I will wait and see what they look like in Orange for 04.

Harry

·
Registered
250 Posts
What matstang03 said......get us a "family portrait"!! I have seen the Mach I, but a pic side by side would really show the differences.....and may make for a nice poster or screen saver. Your dad sounds pretty cool about his ponys.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Thats cool... a friend of a friend has a black Vorteched Mach 1... he will be in the Nov. issue of MM&FF...

Good luck to your dad :D

·
Senior Citizen Member
5,058 Posts
As mentioned above, already... one cool family !!!

Bet your mom has fun with them kids in them Chevy's, huh !!!!

Life is good.

Life with that many Fords is great !!!

Ratt " James " Fink

·
Registered
250 Posts
Gosh! The look of that hood scoop in that pic really brings back some old memories of other trusty steeds I once had! Thanks Harry......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
predator said:
What matstang03 said......get us a "family portrait"!! I have seen the Mach I, but a pic side by side would really show the differences.....and may make for a nice poster or screen saver. Your dad sounds pretty cool about his ponys.
Here ya go.....my dad took that today.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Attachments

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Harry, the cars are BEAUTIFUL side by side! The Mach1 is gorgeous. Best of luck to your dad with the proud new ride.

·
Registered
109 Posts
<-----goes up for adoption next week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts