Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got on opportunity to buy a GT500 that was just too good to pass on.

Same color as my GT with only 36 miles on the clock!

It still has the sticker on the window for heavens sake!

So I did it!

Here are some pictures :thumb3:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Isn't the economy supposed to be bad? LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Congrats!
They are awesome cars.

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
Let the modding begin....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wow... and Fedex delivered it to boot !!! :D

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I haven't really had a chance to drive it yet.

One I've been sick and two I still need to get it registered and get tags and whatnot.

The very small amount I have driven it, it feels more solid than the GT. But I'm not sure if that's just because it's simply newer or not.

I'm hoping this weekend I'll have an opportunity to take it out and stretch it's legs and see :)

As for the economy being bad, I've been saving and looking for one of these cars for over a year now so it's not like I just went out on a whim and dropped tons of cash on a Cobra.

This was the just a perfect price on a perfect car.

And I live in Texas... pretty much ALL the houses are big here :bigwink:

Put it this way... I lived in Los Angeles for nine years and lived in an apartment next to a crazy guy who liked to play drums at 2am... for NINE years hehe... think about that for a minute.

I couldn't afford a house in LA in my dreams... one of the reasons I don't live there anymore, but my crazy ass will probably move back since I miss it... go figure.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I haven't really had a chance to drive it yet.

One I've been sick and two I still need to get it registered and get tags and whatnot.

The very small amount I have driven it, it feels more solid than the GT. But I'm not sure if that's just because it's simply newer or not.

I'm hoping this weekend I'll have an opportunity to take it out and stretch it's legs and see :)

As for the economy being bad, I've been saving and looking for one of these cars for over a year now so it's not like I just went out on a whim and dropped tons of cash on a Cobra.

This was the just a perfect price on a perfect car.

And I live in Texas... pretty much ALL the houses are big here :bigwink:

Put it this way... I lived in Los Angeles for nine years and lived in an apartment next to a crazy guy who liked to play drums at 2am... for NINE years hehe... think about that for a minute.

I couldn't afford a house in LA in my dreams... one of the reasons I don't live there anymore, but my crazy ass will probably move back since I miss it... go figure.
Hey if anyone gives you crap about buying a gt500 when the economy is down just say you are doing your little part to help stimulate it.:thumb2:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah man I like that, I'm stimulating the heck out of it :grin:

Thanks Pro5ohKid, here's a pic of my '06

1 - 18 of 18 Posts