Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
WOW, that is quite a purge there Scott! Don't purge it going down the road or you may ice over your windshield. hehe :lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
96blkcobra said:
WOW, that is quite a purge there Scott! Don't purge it going down the road or you may ice over your windshield. hehe :lol
Hahaha ....

If any birds get too close I'll ice them too! lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Scott 01Cobra said:
Hahaha ....

If any birds get too close I'll ice them too! lol
OMG, LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Scott, it looks like you are at some WWE RAW event and coming out from behind the curtains with all that smoke....Hell you could park that outside and play some music and have a club going with full effects LMAO :lol :lol

Jeff

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2000BlackGT said:
just tell me, you installed a kenne bell boost-a-pump to the purge kit didnt you? :smoker
LMFAO ...... no ....

Just took out the jets that use to be at the tips and switched over to copper tips - a small sqeeze in the middle produces the explosion.

It surprising uses very little gas.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
That was real sweeet!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CraZeeSTanG said:
that was sweeeeet scott!....that was a fun weekend.
Thanks .....

I just got back a GREAT image of that shot. I stil have to scan it and upoload it but I'll post it here when I do :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Scott 01Cobra said:
LMFAO ...... no ....

Just took out the jets that use to be at the tips and switched over to copper tips - a small sqeeze in the middle produces the explosion.

It surprising uses very little gas.
I don't know if I quite understand this... did you put a nitrous jet on the end of the purge line to make it shoot that high?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ryan L said:
I don't know if I quite understand this... did you put a nitrous jet on the end of the purge line to make it shoot that high?
No .... the jets were actually removed - they use to be there. Now, it's just copper tips sqeezed a bit at the end of the braided lines.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts