·
Registered
53 Posts
very nice . . . specs please

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
15X3 fronts,Im not sure about the backspacing and 16X10s in the rear with 6 inch backspace.They fit perfect with no spacers and didnt have to modify anything

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Are you running those on the street?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I hope your not driving on the street with skinnies.... that could get you killed, keep the skinnies on the 1/4

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do drive with them on the street.I have had skinnies on my stroked LS1, stroked LT1, and vipers with no problems.Thanks for the word of advice;)

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Blowncobra,

I LOVE THEM!!! Awesome muscle car look...much better than stock IMO. Congrats, that's the best lookin 03 I've seen yet.

Damn! Now I gotta spend more money.

KUDDOS!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bogart wheels?

I don't get this, 03 blown Cobra, said his whells just bolt right up. Bogart wheels, just e-mailed me, he said I would have to put longer studs in. Because of the front calipers are so big. Can some answer this? Or am I missing somthing? Thanks, POY ZIN

·
Registered
191 Posts
What size were the skinnies on the Viper and what kind of tires did you run? And your '03 looks GREAT by the way!!! :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Bogart wheels?

Poy Zin said:
I don't get this, 03 blown Cobra, said his whells just bolt right up. Bogart wheels, just e-mailed me, he said I would have to put longer studs in. Because of the front calipers are so big. Can some answer this? Or am I missing somthing? Thanks, POY ZIN
Thats what they thought initially,but it wasnt so. If need be,I will take a few pics as I pull these wheels off and prove that they are the stock studs on there.All you need are the long shank style nuts. When I first talked to Bogart,they told me I would have to replace the studs with longer ones and I told them I didnt want to do that,so they put me through to "Ricky",the owners son and "wheel expert"for Cobras;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts