Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me first thanks Joe Dutkiewicz owner of JD's Performance in PA
and his great team of techs

Joe tuned my car to the max after had replaced the stock pully with a 2.80 no slip pully from Reichard Racing
Between the tune and the pully he pushed my H/P and TORQUE
through the roof ........... 467.2 H/P AND 481.7 AND A VERY CONSERVITIVE A/F @ A TOTAL OF 6 PULLS

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
That place is the real deal, the techs know their $hit, so does Joe. I loved the way they treated the cars so well when working on them. Isn't it the coolest thing watching the Cobra scream it's way to some serious numbers on the dyno? Nice numbers by the way. I will be returning for another tune in September for some more numbers, and then it's track time!!!! Keep ya all posted!

Don

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Congrats Sean and good job Joe!!
Very nice..I'll bet your car feels real good now..Welcome to BOOOOOSTAHOLICS!!!!!!:D

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will be at atco friday night see what happens im sure the place will be packed and over looking a lot :D \

last friday a guy with red vert black top was running 12.10's and not a word
come join me jt i think rich is going i know joe from JD's is going rick from amazon and jim from jdm will also bethere

·
Registered
72 Posts
I hope the rain stops so we can have some nice runs! I am going to attempt to make some runs on Friday and watch the weekend as I have not tested because of the rain.:(

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Congrats, bro. I am glad that you finally grew a set of nuts and put a pulley on that car. Dyno sheet looks awesome. Joe is definately one of the Autologic top aces.

Can't wait to see you 'Bonzai' it down the track at Atco. Be sure to drag Josh there, and tell him to fill that giggle tank up. He'll need every bit of that 150-shot in that girlie Viper GTS...and you'll STILL DRAG HIS ASS up and down the track.

I'll be filming the slaughter.

This weekend, we celebrate the new found manhood of one of my good friends on this board. Beers are on me.

:salute

·
Registered
282 Posts
Your numbers are sweet! So no TB or headers and you can still make that kind of power. JD tunes autologic right??

Take care,

Kevin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts