Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have almost everything I want for my 03 either ordered or already here.

I have a 2.93 pulley thanks to Alan Kennedy

JMS is reburning my Autologic Chip

I have a Billetflow idler here and also a set of NGK plugs.

Just had my brother call up Spintech and I went with the Pro-Shootout Catback. Hammer is also sending me a Johnny Lightning CAI he has (hurry up focker!)

We are having a dyno day the second weekend in October, so I should have the results soon!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
My Guess on dyno is 445/465

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thats a real good guess Jim, did ya see my new numbers in better air?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Nice numbers,,,,better air = better boost:D

I should redyno mine since i got 293 pulley and better air...I just hate dynoing..

·
Registered
577 Posts
Why do ya hate dynoing?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
SolidSnake said:
Why do ya hate dynoing?
I don't like getting caught up in the numbers..Example..You had a low TQE number,,It bothered you..You dynoed a heat soaked car.You or anybody else can get a big number with cool car on cool day with ice.Then there are different dyno's..
With all those variables and there are more..Unless you use same dyno with similar conditions,,The comparisons are next to useless..

·
Registered
577 Posts
Well said Jim, I get your drift.

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread by the way Eric.

Carry on guys. Nice to see you back by the way Jim, I was trying to catch up to your post count, guess not.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Eric,,What kind of dyno you going to on that dyno day in Atlanta??

·
Registered
87 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
Dynojet

I my try to make some baseline passes down the 1/8th mile. What kind of numbers should I expect out of the car, stock?
On the dyno, you will probably turn 360-370 bone stock. I have a long sticky post on svtperf with tons of stock dynos, and most are in that range. In the 1/8th, you will probably see 7.9 - 8.5, if you can keep from spinning or bogging.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
.........Just had my brother call up Spintech and I went with the Pro-Shootout Catback.
BWWAAAHAHahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!

I KNEW ya had some sense Eric!!!!!! Hehehehe. The pro-shootouts OWN! Hope ya like it loud and vicious. Yer neighbors are going to be pissed. LMAO. Hey, if ya need a pulley puller, gimme a call.

gary

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
Hammer is also sending me a Johnny Lightning CAI he has (hurry up focker!)
:lol

I'm hooking you up and that's the attitude you have with me?? I've been sick, SORRY!!!!!

I just may have to put a little something extra in the package for you. Maybe a fresh turd. No extra charge.

And where's my SuperModerator shirt, BITCH?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm betting 463/473 SAE rear wheel and if its 10 less on either number I'll attribute it to your factory cat h pipe. Like Jimmy said dyno games are silly. My car dyno'd 473rwhp on the first pull (after it sat for 2 hours) and I told them to dyno again because while that number was interesting it wasn't the real deal, the next pull was 465, then it settled at 463 pull after pull. The rest of Chris' tuning brought out all the torque.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2000BlackGT said:
Sweet! What does the billetflow idler do?
Gives you more belt wrap. When going to a smaller diameter pulley, some guys have belt slippage, and the idler elimates it. I may install the idler last. If I have no belt slip, I don't plan on using it.

·
Banned
572 Posts
Re: Re: My Project is under way.

HAMMER said:
:lol

I'm hooking you up and that's the attitude you have with me?? I've been sick, SORRY!!!!!

I just may have to put a little something extra in the package for you. Maybe a fresh turd. No extra charge.

And where's my SuperModerator shirt, BITCH?
:flush :turd :flush :turd :vomit:

HAHA YOU SICK BASTURD!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts