Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My good friend JT has recently lost his father. I know that there are many members of this site who are close to JT and so I wanted to let everyone know.

While both of my parents are still alive, I have lost several members of my family who are very dear to my heart. I know the pain and anguish of losing someone close to you.

I don't know why things happen the way that they do, but I believe that there's a bigger plan...or a bigger scheme of things that humans don't understand while walking the Earth. I have faith that things happen for a reason.

JT, I am very sorry that you have lost your Dad. I am here for you for anything you need, bro. You and your family are in my prayers.

Rich

·
Registered
85 Posts
JT, I don't know you but I do know your pain. I've lost both my parents. All I can tell you is you have to have faith. Take care.

Bruce

·
Registered
618 Posts
my condolences.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
My deepest sympathy

·
Registered
521 Posts
JT,
Real sorry to hear about your loss. You're in our prayers......BO

·
Registered
577 Posts
JT, sorry to hear that......you have my sympathy brotha. In the end, all will be well. Just take comfort that your Dad is in a better place and not this shit hole of a world. Nothing to worry about or fret over, and remember you will see him again in time.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts