Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Reading all the fun you guy's are having with your 03's I want one!My Saleen Project has gone way over board to be a daily driver so I want some thing Fast yet dependable.It looks like the new Cobras are it ,and I loved the Mystic paint!Anyone know the price and what is being changed for 04?
Thanks,
Kaz..........................:cool:

G

·
yea...its all over

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=81

Just do a search under 2004 Cobra or 04 Cobra....a few subjects and pictures and all on it.

I got one part on VHS and CD in mpeg. From Fox channel 5 news on the 15th. I got it today in the mail and they just taped the one segment talking to Coletti about the new Mystic Chrome paint and of course have the car on film at the New York autoshow...I was trying to get the smokey burnout that Evan Smith did too for the Fox News Channel 5 weather guy. It was cool...but of course I didnt get that part...hopfully they will return my call and I can get that part too.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
That will be the car to own, Plain and simple!:eek:

Razor.

·
Registered
244 Posts
You know I dont get it. Why the hell does Ford/SVT always wait to put something like this out. I mean why can't they offer this from the start, for those people who were there from the get go to order the 03's right away.
I would of loved to get that Mystic color, but they had to wait and then do it now. I am sure there is a reason behind it, but I just wish they would make things like this an option right away. Anyone else feel like that, or is it just me:confused:
Matt

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
I feel that way alittle, I just figured they would have done that for the 10th anniversery, which is now, 03. But its ok, I probably wouldn't have choosen the mystic, but it would have been nice to have the option.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
matstang03 said:
You know I dont get it. Why the hell does Ford/SVT always wait to put something like this out. I mean why can't they offer this from the start, for those people who were there from the get go to order the 03's right away.
I would of loved to get that Mystic color, but they had to wait and then do it now. I am sure there is a reason behind it, but I just wish they would make things like this an option right away. Anyone else feel like that, or is it just me:confused:
Matt
I'm with you, bro. I have mystic terminator envy.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
I did for a second, then realized how gimmicky it looks. I'll take a low profile color for a car with 400+ HP, like DSG :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think I would like it. If it had been an option in June when I ordered mine I probably would have. I am not too sure about the mystic leather seats though. I have been told that my dark shadow grey is a gentlemans' color. There is something to be said for blending in. What the he11 it is still fast and cool.:banggears

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Are their any larger pics or pics of the interior on this car?

Razor.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would like to order the 04 Mystic, but when I get my cobra I would want it as a daily driver...something you would not want to do with the mystic. Not to mention people love to key expensive paint jobs. On the bright side maybe Ill get an 03 when 04 comes out cuz the price will come down a lot. Anyone know the differences between the 03 and 04 ?

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Yeah, from what I've read, the 04 Cobra is simply the 03 with flip flop paint.

But the article said that 1,000 are being made for 2004. If that is true, what will the price be?? ONLY 1,000??

I bet WELL over $50K each.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Man,
That's cool. The Mystic is a great color, got to tell you though
I had a 96 Mystic, and I was afraid to park that car anywhere
but my garage. Beautiful car, tons of comments and all the looks
going down the freeway, can't tell you how many times I was almost hit by people checkin out the flip flop paint, honkin at me trying to talk to me going 75 on the freeway:D
L.O.L.:shocked

1 - 20 of 28 Posts