Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kits work best with the Terminators? I have been thinking about getting one and hope to pick one on a good deal at FFW this weekend. What else needs to be upgraded to run N2o? Thanks.

·
Blower Whine Junkie
618 Posts
The compucar kit has worked out pretty well for me even though its not very common among Terminators, the dynotune kit and zex are probably the more popular kits for our cars. If you're running a wet kit your stock injectors will be fine if you plan on spraying on top of your current combo, you'll want to pick up a BAP though. With a dry kit you're going to need a little more fuel mods as the computer will have to supply the extra fuel instead of a seperate selenoid, you'll need to get a MAFia/injectors/BAP.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I want to go with a wet kit. If I can get a pair of GT pumps, I may not need the BAP I hope. I just think for the money a meth injection kit costs, might as well spend a little more and get better power..

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have had great luck with my Dynotune Nitrous dry kit.

-
What kit do you have? Are you going to be out at the track this weekend or Dyno Day with VMP on the 14th? Would like to check it out.

·
Boost-aholic
2,821 Posts
reading is fundamental!

·
"Do Work"
1,646 Posts
Look into the Cold Fusion kits, I have heard alot of good things about them.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
reading is fundamental!
Reading is fundamental. Read their website and you will see they have more than 1 dry kit...:bigwink:

·
Boost-aholic
2,821 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool. looks like the difference in kits is jetting. I am also looking at Cold Fusion. I would love to just get a Whipple, but don't want to spend the cash...

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
What kit do you have? Are you going to be out at the track this weekend or Dyno Day with VMP on the 14th? Would like to check it out.
I may be at FFW on Sunday if I get my car back together on Saturday.
If not I will definitely be at the VMP/CFM Dyno day.
Any help you need please let me know.
JR is correct see link below.

I'm about 100% positive the kit he uses is the SVT Supercharged dry nitrous system.

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=119

I've heard some people change out the solenoids for NX ones if they are spraying a healthy shot.

Jr.
I have the standard Dynotune solenoids for my 100 shot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts