Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Nasty 2v Turbo Part Out(cobra parts as well)

For Sale 
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  turbojeff 
#1 ·
I know I'm posting this up in the wrong thread for some of the stuff but I'm going to post it up in every section where I have a part for. Text me for details on pricing and if you're interested in anything. I'll make sure it's a price fair for the both of us. Keep in mind whatever you want you will pay shipping for it. Thank you very much and get at me OVER MY PHONE if you are intereste in anything. 304-780-0037 My name is Jeff. Please text me instead of messaging me on here as I'm not on the internet very often.

Ok everyone here is a list of everything that I will be getting rid of.

Engine- 5.0 Forged stroker motor, Mellings billet oil pump, ARP Main Studs, ARP 2000 Rod Bolts, ARP Side Bolts, Forged Kellog Stroker Crank, Forged Manley H Beams, Forged Manley Platinum Series Pistons(-23cc Dish), Manley Steel Rings, ARP Pro Series Headstuds, Foxlake Ported Trick Flow 2v Heads with Solid bronze guides and 125lb valve springs, MMR Stage 3 Turbo Cams, Reichard Racing 2v Sheet Metel Intake Manifold, Accufab Big Oval Throttle Body. (I'm willing to sell it as a long block or as a short block.)(Engine is also 0 Decked and the Crankshaft has been double Keyed incase of superchargerapplication)

Radiatior- Fluidyne Radiator with mushimoto Electric Fan

Transmission- T56 From 2000 Cobra R, Liberty Forged 26 Spline input shaft, Forged Throw Out Bearing Retainer, Has more internal work as well but I forgot what, B&M Pro Ripper Shifter with 03 Cobra shift Knob,

Clutch- I have 2 clutches. I have a spec stage 2 10 spline clutch with a resurfaced aftermarket 8 bolt flywheel, And a very nice ACT Twin Disc Clutch

Fuel System- I have a Glens performance triple Walbro 255 pump kit with all Y Blocks and all braided hoses and blacked out fittings. Also has a Sumped Fuel Tank. Fittings can be reused if you need to make a hose a different size. Comes with 1:1 Boost referenced Fore GP fuel pressure regulator. I also have Glens Performance Billet Fuel rails. ID 1000 INJECTORS. (This fuel system has been deep into the 8's and can also be used with E85)

Turbo Kit- I have an On3Perfomance Forward Facing 2V Kit that I have got reworked to fit a Tial 60mm Wastegate. It also has a Tial 50mm BOV. And the turbo is a Precision PT7675 Billet Ball Bearing CEA Wheel with Ported Compressor Cover and a .81 AR(VERY NICE TURBO)(I'm willing to break apart the kit if all you want is the turbo, bov, or wastegate)

Rolling Chassis- The car is a 98 Mustang GT(black) with leather interior and Rear Seat Delete. Chassis will come with full suspension(-rear UCA and LCA) and all the stuff to build the 8.8 rear end completely. I have a 31 spline Detroit tru Trac, Moser 31 Spline Axles with 3 inch wheel studs already in them, 3:31 Gears or the 3:73 that are already in the rear end, and a Trick Flow Rear End Girdle. Front has a Tubular K Member with Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers along with Maxim Motorsports Caster Camber Plates. Rear also has Eibach Prostreet S Coil System. Stock LCA and UCA. I also have a set of torqu box reinforcements that will go with the chassis as well. Chassis has been aligned and corner balanced from Brads Custom Auto in Seattle. Also comes with Stifflers Sub Frame Connectors that still need to be welded in along with the web brace(stifflers calls it the FIIT System). They are just bolted in place at the moment. Car comes with 18 inch black Saleen wheels.(And also a set of Race Star Dark Stars 17x4.5 with M&H Front Runner Radials 15x10 Rears with Brand New 295/55/15 Mickey Thompson Et Streets if the price is right) Chassis also has 03 Cobra brakes up front with brand new Hawk Pads and powdercoated brake calipers.

I also have a Eboost 2(might be spoken for), a cobalt digital wideband, and a cobalt digital fuel pressure gauges. Also a Raptor Shift light(blue) and a Speed of Sound pillar pod.

I am located in Washington. I will ship everything if needed but you will pay shipping. Thank you very much. Also I can text pictures of everything if wanted.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.