Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got my Nazty Performance ( www.Naztyperformance.com ) lower intake in. Just like all of the other stuff done from Nazman this piece is top notch. Very well done. I am hoping to soon do a before and after dyno with this being the only changes.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Can you tell how much clearance has been added between the floor of the intake and the bottom of the intercooler? Do you think it is more than the spacer that was tried a few years ago?

·
Registered
816 Posts
looks like a nice piece! I hope to have mine done soon.

·
4.6 ways to waste money
1,940 Posts
Can you tell how much clearance has been added between the floor of the intake and the bottom of the intercooler? Do you think it is more than the spacer that was tried a few years ago?
This does not add any clearance between the intercooler core and lower intake. What he does is add a epoxy to radius the edges to the air doesn't hit a "brick wall" after coming out of the intercooler. He also gives it a high temp coating as well as cleaing up the injector bosses and where the ports meet the heads...

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
And by adding that epoxy will make that much of a difference? Looks like a real nice neat job. I have to get mine over there.

·
L&M build in progress!
1,461 Posts
I'll be sending mine in a few weeks. :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
keep us updated in the before and after. I am curious of the gains just by swapping intakes.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Definitely keep us updated with before and after results! I too am curious to see the gains from just the improvements done to the lower intake.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Looks familiar. lol. I'd like to see your results. I changed too much at once (trans, exhaust,ported lower intake, IC, converter) to know how much the intake helped my setup.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'm with Stu as I am swaping from stage 4 ported to 2.2 KB and other stuff, so I can't do before and afters. I expect mine to arrive in the next day or so as it was expected to ship on saturday. Can't wait to get this car back together.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
I to will be adding the intake but along with the MPH behemoth so I would not be sure of what might be creating what amount of power.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts