Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do i find tech info on my GT? i.e. engine specs, stereo info, type of transmission i have, things like that. I cant even find a chiltons book. I want to upgrade my stereo too, but i cant even find simple things like how to get the old one out. (its a mach 460 6 cd-changer) also, whats nitros gonna do to my stock engine, if used sparingly, burn anything up? This is my 5th mustang. I had a 66, 67, 68, 98 gt and now the 03 gt. I did all the work on the old ones myself, the 98 was left completely stock. the new modular engines are completely new to me.

please help :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13 Posts
The ford website will actually answer a lot of the basic questions you have about the car, including some engine stuff like bore and stroke and maybe valve sizes. It will have things like tranny and gearing. Other things like MAF, TB and injectors you'll probably just have to ask in the appropriate forums. As for the Chiltons, I don't think they made one for the '99+, and Haynes only goes up to '00. Either should work for you, the car hasn't really changed that much, except for minor changes in engine parts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey MyStang...I noticed you are from Boulder...We have a club here in coloraod called Colorado Stangs....if you would like to check it out...go to www.Coloradostangs.com:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts