Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a coupe right NOW! I will ship from any state as long as the price is right. Under sticker would be great! Thanks. prefer Black or Redfire....

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
What are you up to now?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brian, I had a friend that had a Torch Red vert. that was wrecked. About $18K in damage. After two wweks out of the shop, blew a head gasket, when they pulled the motor there was all kinds of other damage so they totalled it. He's in the market and can't get a coupe on the Island for less than $37. HA HA. Plus one of those KB's sitting in my garage belongs to him, hate to see that go to waste.
Harry, why on earth would you sell your car? Let me talk to him about that. What kinda of price for it and the stock stuff? Let me know. I'm confident that your car is well taken care of.....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Harry,
real nice talking to you. As soon as I get the chance to talk to my friend this afternoon, and then his insurance CO. does his payoff we can go from there. I appreciate you making your car available. Will talk to you soon.....BO

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased mine in the Los Angeles area last week. I did some research and called more than 10 dealers before even going to the showroom.
Paid a total out the door of $36,036 Sales tax and license included.
It was by far the best price around.
The dealer was Beverly Hills Ford. If you are close to the Los Angeles area would be a good idea to call.
Ask for the manager, Peter Kim, 310-276-3673
Good Luck.
Hugo

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yea right Harry selling his car? Like when Harry demodded? That lasted what....like a day? Don't get your hopes up.

·
Registered
577 Posts
by the way......that was JOKING, not a flame...so I don't get misunderstood again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts