Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a Nitrous kit for the Snake...which is the best and easiest friendly system out their?

I want the Throttle switch,safety switch,purge,bottle warmer,braket,I saw a center console set-up for the switches where can I find that...basically all the necessary accessories to make it reliable and most importantly safe. Also I was thinking a 75 shot or even a 100. Edelbrock has a Cobra specific kit, anyone have experience?

Any tuners have a Kit like this to offer me?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any advice..come on..or i'll just be one of the first with the Edelbrock..Pete any kits to sell me?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I love my Compucar Kit! EASY to install and remove. On this particular day i had previouslyed dynoed at 451HP and 512 LB-FT belt slipping real bad, Then i tried the next run on the 39 jet (roughly 20-30HP). I didnt wanna juice it until 4500 rpms on the run, but it picked up to 514.6HP and 537LB-FT. That was just spraying at 4500! A/F stayed the same as they did w/o spraying, maybe a lil richer. Thses were back to back runs on 93 octane hitting a steady 14 psi and 12 at 6200rpms. Im dynoing soon again and this time im gonna play around w/ some things. One thing i am gonna try is the 46 jet and the 63 Jet. Just too see! Ill post results ASAP! Good Luck Jamie

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Michael could you e-mail me with more details? Or if you cant by tongiht i'll give you a call tommorow...I was going with the Edelbrock but you sound like you have an interesting kit as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts