Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found front pads from a company called ebc and i ordered them but they said they dont make rear pads for the 03 yet...i dont think hauk does either....any suggestions im looking for a low dust pad

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have the Hawk part numbers at home. I will post them this evening. The Porterfield AP627R4S rear pads work well also.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I did some high speed runs 3 or 4 times to 150 mph and then back down to 60-70 for turns and haven't had a problem with dust since. They are probably glazed over, but at least they aren't making a mess anymore.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the rears are the same as the 99 and 01's ,damn it lol i wish i knew that...im not gonna order the same pads as i did the front since i ordered them december 17 and still dont have them ''shipping screwup''... If you could get the hawk number that would be great i think there also supposed to be low dust...

I wouldnt worry about it but i just put on the chrome rims and the damn dust makes the chrome look bad quick lol thanks guys

·
Registered
218 Posts
The Hawk High Performance Street (HPS) brake pad part numbers are as follows: HB111.610 front and HB183.585 rear.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah thats where i got the fronts from ....there the green ones but they said that they didnt have rears availble yet

·
Registered
124 Posts
FINICKY said:
thanks ox03 ...and they will fit the 03 rears?
I will find out next week. Those are the part numbers I received from MM even though Hawk stated they did not have a specific '03 part number yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts