Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it looks like my shortblock has bit the bullet Question, where can I get an afforable replacement? DSS has one for 1995.00
dss block
Does anyone recommend DSS? Where else can I look?
Thanks for any help

·
Registered
227 Posts
12amracer said:
Well it looks like my shortblock has bit the bullet Question, where can I get an afforable replacement? DSS has one for 1995.00
dss block
Does anyone recommend DSS? Where else can I look?
Thanks for any help
i agree with ayrton. ive got a DSS pro mod shortblock...it came with a cobra crank, manley rods and probe pistons...have no complaints so far. you wouldnt want that 1995 shortblock anyways...it has stock rods,just has good bolts.

·
Banned
142 Posts
Right now several companies do real nice work...I would strongly reccomend VTEngines b/c when most of the reputable places usethe same quality parts and are within a few bucks in price of each other, I believe its the customer service and the willingness to back their products that will stand out in the long run..when buying race parts, a cheap price today ends up costing more in the long run...VTEngines stands behind their products b/c its their names on the doors, not a huge company..to me thats a one feature that I always must have...committment to service and a willingness to back their products...if you need more info, shoot me an email.
Ronnie Diaz Motorsports

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ayrton said:
Uhhhh...you should really slow down and read the titles in the forums...

http://www.modularfords.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4956
Thanks for the replies. I didnt check there because
1. That title said engine, didnt really think that fit my situation
2. I dont know when I'll have the money, so a group purchase may not be best for me.
But I have to admit I really want that deal.!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts