Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran Quick Street today at Draggin' for Toys 10 in Ringgold, GA. First pass was 6.52 @ 105+ w/ 1.50 60'. This was my best of the day and new 1/8 mile best. AdvanceTrac was acting crazy since installing the manual rack & pinion. Car wouldn't do a burnout. Hold the brake and give it gas and power would fall once it got to about 4000 rpm. The 1.50 60' was with No Burnout. Finally got it straightened out by turning advancetrac/ traction control off in the tune.

www.ColePhoto.net | DFT #10 11-19-11 | DSC_6556

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got my first pass in early, probably only ten to twelve cars ran ahead of me. Initial track prep was good and we had some sunshine. Track got a little worse as the day went and there was more cloud cover. I was shocked at how well car hooked without a burnout but I did spin just a little a few feet out. I got a 1.45 on another pass but hit the soft limiter on two shifts and ended up with a 6.66. I think chances of running 9.90's next trip to a 1/4 mile track are good. Really need to work on cutting a good light, I redlighted once and was late twice.
Very pleased with k-member, a-arms and flaming river rack so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.