1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
69 Posts
Your ported plenum probably does just as well, I am running a 70mm Mac t-body and haven't ported my plenum at all, seemed to help quite a bit. Now you have me wanting to get a plenum and port it out, lol. I dont' see paying $220. for one of those, no way.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I would wait...the new Reichard intake is supposed to be coming out shortly (not the beta, not the one currently out, but another version) and I've recently talked with a company that says they are working on a cast aluminum 2v intake....

We can hope...there is definitely a market for them!

·
Registered
28 Posts
snkypete said:
I would wait...the new Reichard intake is supposed to be coming out shortly (not the beta, not the one currently out, but another version) and I've recently talked with a company that says they are working on a cast aluminum 2v intake....

We can hope...there is definitely a market for them!
If its not competively priced (read not 1500.00 bucks, but in the 500-700 range)

·
Registered
482 Posts
They're shooting for $1k. Decent runner length and no extras needed....if they can do it, I'd buy one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah that seems better,what company is it?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Not to be an a$$, but I don't know if they've announced it yet and I don't want to be the one to say they're name if they haven't made it Internet material yet...not my place.

It is a VERY reputable mustang community company however. Not a "fly by night pay us cash up front and we'll see you later", but also not a "big" company (ie : Edelbrock or someone on that scale).

It was mentioned in passing when talking about some of their other products I am planning on using for the motor I am assembling.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i heard the same in one of the mustang magazine articles but i cant remember if it was trick flow, holly, edelbrock or what

·
Registered
482 Posts
It's not Trick Flow, Edelbrock or any large company like that....

Trust me, it was news to me as well as I thought only Reichard was going to be making manifolds. This should make things interesting. Runner length is supposed to be more than adequate for low end torque, and there won't be all the add-ons like with the Bullitt.

We'll see if it comes through, he didn't give me an ETA.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i will look through my stack of muscle mustang magazines for it i guess,then ill post it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Could it be MRT? Scott Hoag seems to have put together a great team there and they are touting that they will be taking the modular motor scene to the next level. If anyone can do it...he can.

·
Registered
482 Posts
No, but I agree - I wouldn't put it past MRT to come up with something either. They definitely have the connections/skills.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I thought porting the upper plenum was supposed to "cost you power" at least thats what snkypete said.... I mean why do anything to a N/A engine?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Isn't it enough that you started shit on another thread?

Look a$$hole, it wasn't me who said it originally, it was white99gt, I just agreed with him.

But yes, intake spacers and porting the upper plenum will not help if you are not intelligent enough to realize that other areas need to be addressed as well. Idiots like you might believe every dyno report that they read in a magazine, but most others here are smart enough to do their own research....you could learn a few things. See everyone else's sigs? They have other modifications done which enable them to benefit from increase air flow.

You have successfully proven repeatedly that you are not intelligent enough to build a car correctly. Do everyone a favor and buy a Yugo. You slam a competent builder because you buy $hit parts that don't go together and then cry that he didn't give you the proper inforjmation...for WHAT? You wouldn't know what to do with it anyway....then you cry for sympathy because you were confused because you just got married.....give us a break, you sound like a girl. You were wrong and tried to weasel out of it - plain and simple.

Just go away....and don't ever quote me again, especially if you can't even get what I said right.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Damn.....

:jawdrop

....and then Pete brought out his pimp hand.

·
Registered
482 Posts
No, I just had enough.....I always try to help others...but some you just can't help. I've learned A LOT over the years - most from trial and error. Now I try to help others from my mistakes so they don't waste their money....this guy just wants to start trouble and be a troll....why I don't know.....

(Side Note : Sorry Moderators)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts