Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just got back from a nice day at Cecil county raceway. I had a blast with all the great people from Supper Stalions.

This was my first race of the year and ended up running back to back 11.40's at 124. with some 11.60's to start with.
This was on 275 bfg drag radiels. Rick from Amazon Racing was there and gave me a new street tune he's been working on and i really feel thats what got me there.

The 11.40's were also done with only a lightning upper pulley providing the extra boost. stock lower. All i can say is that these damn cars are awesome and i cant get the smile off of my face:D
Once again thanks Rick, from the begining a year ago, my car has allways run awsome on your chip!!!!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man im loving it ....The combo
Lightning pulley
Magnaflow cat back
Magnaflow X with cats
Amazon open air intake kit
Amazon chip
275 bfg drags
Pro 5.0 shifter
bbk throttle body
sfph idlers

·
Registered
309 Posts
That is not a bunch of parts for that kind of MPH. Question for ya, did you ice the intake/blower down between runs, or just let it cool down a bit?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually no most of the runs were with the car warmed up and the 11.45 was backed up with a hot lap of 11.47 @124.01 I was hooking pretty good though 1.77 60 foot

·
Registered
309 Posts
That is great. Again, killer numbers. I know you are happy, and like all other true drag racers out there, you probably want more in the future. Nice combo.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For now im done lol....to be honest powershifting got me at least 1 more mph. Amazing cars when you can keep the boost the whole run

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
That's awesome, Ray! Amazing MPH for the combo you are running...the fastest I've ever heard of! Congrats to Rick also on a breakthrough in his tune...that is truly great.

You are now one of the 03's to be feared!

Rich

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
That's Awesome Ray.Great runs all of them..

·
400 Posts
Congrats Ray!! You really know how to get that car down the track!! Had a blast hanging out with all you guys yesterday. You, Marlone and Randy all did great yesterday. At least Linn let me make 2 runs in the car. hehehe Glad I didn't break anything or I'd be in the doghouse bigtime. To bad Harvey didn't get there earlier so he could try it out to. The Crystle Inn was a little wild last night and the SSOTN dinner was awesome.

Rick

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. I can finally say that im happy with how the car feels. These things truly do love to be driven hard, the more I beat it the faster it went lol.

JT, they didnt say anything about a cage, their probablly used to you tearing the place up everytime you go there lol.

I can remember last year when we all met for the first time and started talking about these cars. Who would of thought were we would be less than a year later. Gotta love the TERMINATER

p.s. Nice pics Kameran your the official message boards photographer lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
It was great cruising down with all of you guys and congrats on those times. How many runs did you get in?

·
400 Posts
I don't think they mentioned that to any 03 guys at all. They did to Mike siska in his awesome t-bird though. Mike ran a 11.7 and they told him to slow it down. But he ran 4 more and they said nothing.

Rick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts