Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from t&t. Weather was cold to say the least. Best run is in my sig below. What I'm upset about is my last run was a 12.83 @ 110.52 1.931 60ft. That 60ft, which was better than the one on my nights best, would have got me to 12.5's for sure but on the 1-2 I lost some traction and got wheel hop. I let off immediately until the hop was gone and then mashed the throttle back down. I cant complain though, those are pretty good numbers for a cobra with only a shifter, cai and crappy f1's! Tell me what you think.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Way to go Mike, its all about the 60ft and shifting the cars hard, they start running some good numbers then! Once again nice runs and MPH's.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
My grandmother passed away on Friday so I wasnt able to make it !:(

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear that Trey. Hope you and your family are doing ok. Next year will be better! Hopefully we can all meet up again, Im running as much as I can. Im going to start piecing together the parts for the rearend swap over the winter for next spring!:lol

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was just playing:) My picture hosted at mustang mods got screwed up and my sig was posting a picture of some headlights Im selling on ebay. I thought you were busting my balls about the messed up sig. No biggie, I didn't think you were being an idiot, I was just trying to be funny back.:lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts