Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm FINALLY in the 12's! :blob

While I know it's nothing to brag about, this is my best so far. ...11 second car with a 12 second driver.

60' - 2.196
330' - 5.578
1/8 - 8.368 @ 89.27
1000' - 10.724
1/4 - 12.726 @ 113.43

WOOHOO! I'm in the 12 second club! :blob

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Not to Shabby,,,Respectability now...
Work on the 60ft's..
I find trying to leave hard i go slower..With this car..Less is more sometimes..
Congrats;)

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
4sfed said:
WOOHOO! I'm in the 12 second club! :blob
Congrats!! Way to represent! Now, the BIG question is...can you be satisfied there or will you HUNGER for more?

hehe!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Congrats. Most will tell you it took me 6 months to finally get to the 12's. Good for you. And you've bested me by .06. Now they wont be able to keep you from the track. My 12.79 was with the same 60' you have but I was about 2mph quicker which means I really can't drive........

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Jim Vaccaro said:
Not to Shabby,,,Respectability now...
Work on the 60ft's..
I find trying to leave hard i go slower..With this car..Less is more sometimes..
Congrats;)
Yea...even though people told me that, I still did it too hard. Oh well, live and learn I guess. ...I just get too carried away when those lights start falling. :blob

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: New best...

HAMMER said:
Congrats!! Way to represent! Now, the BIG question is...can you be satisfied there or will you HUNGER for more?

hehe!
Yeeeaaaaa...now that you mention it....I AM kind of hungry. ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
03snake said:
Congrats. Most will tell you it took me 6 months to finally get to the 12's. Good for you. And you've bested me by .06. Now they wont be able to keep you from the track. My 12.79 was with the same 60' you have but I was about 2mph quicker which means I really can't drive........
That's a great time! Especially on the F1's! I hated my F1's! With my alignment so far out of whack from the dealer, the rear's were gone by 4000 miles! I've got BF Goodrich K/D's now, and I love 'em! However they're not as good as the D/R's (duh), buy mine's a daily driver.

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
Good Job Stan :blob

BTW - I have two extra 03 wheels you can mount DR's on for the track :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts