Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,after 2years of not having a street car I bought a new Azure Blue Mach1.
I love it......Damn junk 4valve pulls like a raped ape...:)
Anyways,beat on me as you wish,but I flat love the Machs and it is sooooooo freakin nice to have a mustang to drive on the street.

It will not have any mods added except a shifter and some springs.I have my money pit,this one is just going to be driven.:)

Let the beatings begin.I can take it....:shootbird

Tim

·
Registered
257 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
Damn junk 4valve pulls like a raped ape...:)
Congrats on the New ride, the Mach 1 are nice. How can you say it pulls like a raped ape having a 700rwhp 2V ? O' wait the 2V has never been off the dyno rollers :evil

Seriously, congrats and how long before it is modded ?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: New car in the stable

John M. said:
Congrats on the New ride, the Mach 1 are nice. How can you say it pulls like a raped ape having a 700rwhp 2V ? O' wait the 2V has never been off the dyno rollers :evil

Seriously, congrats and how long before it is modded ?
Thats why I bought the Mach.:)
It wont get modded.Keeping it stock so I dont have 2 cars that dont run and drive me nuts.:)

Tim

·
Registered
482 Posts
I give it a month before it has an exhaust on it. :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Welcome to the "good" guys side!!! rofl.......... bout time, hehe

Seriously...congrats.....it is nice driving a "mustang" on the street for change, isn't it??

Ben

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Congrats on the new car...great choice for daily driver..I ordered an 04 DSG with auto...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jimmy,you will love it.Ford did a great job on this car.Right little subtle touches,plus it runs very strong for a N/A car...

I dont see the 2valve in your sig..Is it gone?

tim

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I dont see the 2valve in your sig..Is it gone?

Jimmy C @ LaRocca's is taking it....It is still at my house until he finds time to pick it up...
With him buying it..It's like keeping it in the family..
I am sure he plans on making it a race only car...
Just got out of hand for myself...

·
Registered
660 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
It will not have any mods added except a shifter and some springs.I have my money pit,this one is just going to be driven.:)

Tim
:rolleyes: :D

Yeah, right. It's like an addiction for us! There's a Mach with a blower just installed down the street and it's pulling 11's at 125!!! I'm thinking about doing Mach 1 cams on my '98 Cobra and then boosting. :blob

Keep it stock... :rolleyes: :D :D :lol :D

Edited cuz I can't splel.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Congrats Tim!! I know you will enjoy it.

I am comming to Atlanta this weekend and may also come home with a new car. :D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I am not going to delude myself...I will mod my Mach1...410's Air box,dyno tune...but no Blower..1 blown car is enough..

·
Registered
660 Posts
Good luck with it - I fell in love with the Machs before I even saw one! I think if I could afford it I'd trade my '98 Cobra in on a yellow one... (Do they even make yellow?)
Anyway, I'll probably have to just settle for the cams. :D :D :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats. :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys.
Chad,ya getting a cobra or a Mach?How about a nice,new,never been abused,high horse power 2 valve????????:)

Jimmy,I choose to live in denial.My car is getting the F1R installed this week,so until it runs down the track,modding one car is more then enough for me to take.

Tim

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
Thanks guys.
Chad,ya getting a cobra or a Mach?How about a nice,new,never been abused,high horse power 2 valve????????:)

Jimmy,I choose to live in denial.My car is getting the F1R installed this week,so until it runs down the track,modding one car is more then enough for me to take.

Tim
Well! Mr.Moneypants! How are you? Nice of you to tell your best friends in Canada about this. :shootbird I'll have that 324 stroker bottom end sent out with the 302 for your racecar. Buy one get one free day @ VT!:spam LOL. Just kiddin'. Congrats girly man!

Scotty/Jim
Team VT
:argue

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Well I actually went to buy a Black 03 Cobra last night and backed out at the last minute. I am still looking. Would be nice for someone to up and buy my 1996 Cobra :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts