Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard the lastest discussions about upping the drinking age to 25. Personally I think it is stupid.

Brandon

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, that is what is being thrown around up in our Legislature. Personally I think it is ridiculous. If you can be sent to fight for you country, and die at the ages as early as 17 & 18. I think you should be able to drink. If I am not mistaken we are about the only country that has such a high drinking age now. Good news for you Eric. You will not be affected. I also doubt this will pass into a law.

Brandon

·
Registered
204 Posts
Brandon..I totally agree with what you are saying. The exact words were shouted by me before I turned 21. Now.....it just seems like todays kids are much stupider than we were. I dont know..maybe I am getting old. /me grabs his cane "ya young whippersnappers!!" :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LoL. The "Kids these Days" are just getting caught. I am not complaining because of me being under 21. I am complaining due to the fact of the stupidity of the laws. There are so much more factors.

:)Cant we all just have a cold one?

Brandon

·
Registered
29 Posts
they better not up the age!!!!! I've only got one more year til i can finally be legal to drink.

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts