Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a chance to re-dyno my cobra since putting in the new chip. The new chip has no changes made to the program besides turning off the knock sensors(Thanks Diablo). The car was noticeably stronger with the new chip and I could tell it had made a difference. I was kinda surprised though. These results were on the same dyno in the same conditions..HOT AS HELL. Oh well this is the south.

Previous results....302.4rwhp 303rwtq

New results....315.7rwhp 305rwtq.

Need less to say I am happy. I dont think that is too bad for the throttle body never being off . Cant wait to get some good air and hopefully lighten the car a bit.

Nathan Green

·
Registered
885 Posts
Red99SVT said:
Finally got a chance to re-dyno my cobra since putting in the new chip. The new chip has no changes made to the program besides turning off the knock sensors(Thanks Diablo). The car was noticeably stronger with the new chip and I could tell it had made a difference. I was kinda surprised though. These results were on the same dyno in the same conditions..HOT AS HELL. Oh well this is the south.

Previous results....302.4rwhp 303rwtq

New results....315.7rwhp 305rwtq.

Need less to say I am happy. I dont think that is too bad for the throttle body never being off . Cant wait to get some good air and hopefully lighten the car a bit.

Nathan Green
Nice results. It's nice to have the rated flywheel hp at the rear wheels, isn't it? ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Outstanding numbers. Looking forward to getting my Diablo chip installed and tuned.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I posted a similar question on another thread but the gains you got from the chip are getting me excited so here's the short version of the same question. I've got 316rwhp with a superchip non programable chip. With the gains you got and also someone else I saw with the programable chip I'm thinking with a new chip, ported intake, and catback I could possibly see 330-335rwhp or more! Nice numbers man....late

Oh almost forgot the question............basically do you guys think I can see these numbers.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good gawd Nathan. You should run 11.6's or better with those number. You have me by over 20rwhp !:jawdrop

Oh yeah, Congrats too! :p

Lloyd

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lloyd...I am dying to run the car, but I just dont want to go out in 90 degree weather with 95% humidity. When it cools down a bit I might try and make a trip up to you guys neck of the woods and run. I am bout to do the tubular k-member and a-arms. Could you tell a difference? Good seeing you on this board.

Zak..Thanks man. I saw you got another new best. Congrats. Lloyd better watch out:D

Thanks again fellas.

Nathan Green

1 - 9 of 9 Posts