Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dyno yesterday to get some baseline numbers on my new motor..

Notes:
-It was 111 degrees in the dyno room (Yes its true, unbelieveably HOT in there!!)
-No cool down, straight from the street (45mile drive) to the dyno
-It was running pretty lean, I never got a reburn for the new motor, wanted to get some baselines first.

I suspect on a cooler day with some more fuel (time for bigger injectors) I could pick up another 20 or more horsepower..

Here's the graph!

Feels pretty good to be a member of the 500/600 club!!!

Mods:
Built motor by Iceman
Works 112 @ 14-16 psi (starts at 16psi then drops down to 14psi by the end of the run)
Works Power Single Blade TB
PSP Chip (Race Program)
PSP Fastair
Long Tube
No Cats
Dynomax Ultra-Flo Mufflers
E-Fan
PI Converter
100oct Fuel
BR7 Spark Plugs

-Dale

·
Registered
128 Posts
:blob :jawdrop :shocked :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Awesome numbers. Are you running stock heads and cams or ported heads and upgraded cams>??? Nice numbers regardless, that thing must be an animal! -Mat-

·
Registered
375 Posts
Just saw your post on F150 were you said you did have head work and cams so nevermind my question. I need to step up and get a built motor, seems like everyone is getting some damn good gains with the Heads/cams, especially if you are running an aftermarket blower. -Mat-

Edit: Just looking back. So you gain 40RWHP and 25RWTQ with the heads and cams! I would also imagine(judging by the temps you posted) that it was hotter then the last time you dynoed. Very impressive numbers! So when are you gonna spray that bad boy! I wanna see some dyno numbers on spray! Woah! :jawdrop

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

yeah it was definetly hotter this time around.. probably close to 35 degrees or more...

I dont have the nitrous kit fully installed yet. I will probably have my 140 before I have a chance to spray on this combo..

-Dale

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Dale, nice work!! Just curious as to what you did with your MAF? Are you now using an aftermarket meter or have you massaged the stocker? From what I can tell from all my dyno runs and datalogs, the stock 90mm pegs at 430-ish rwhp.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Dan..

Im still using the stock 90mm MAF. Sal's using all the failover functions and whatnot to get it right. The a/f curve is actually straight as an arrow, no funny dips or anything when the MAF maxes...

I was impressed :)

-Dale

1 - 9 of 9 Posts