Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

New Forum

4K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Green4.6GT 
#1 ·
I felt that since we now have new F-150s running around with the new 3 valve heads, its time to add an appropriate forum.

Taking applications for 2 moderators!

#10 ·
GT281 said:
Ford just keeps making it harder for the aftermarket to keep up. Sheeesh no wonder they have been slow to bring out good mass produced, reasonable priced perf. parts.
AMEN! It's absolutely stupid (the amount of differing things). Build 1 frickin' 4.6L motor. not 2 different 2V's , 4 different 4V's, a 3V, etc. No wonder no one wants to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into tooling new components in the aftermarket. BUT, FWIW.....I've seen flow #'s on stock 3V heads, and they are VERY impressive!! :evil

#11 ·
VTEngine said:
AMEN! It's absolutely stupid (the amount of differing things). Build 1 frickin' 4.6L motor. not 2 different 2V's , 4 different 4V's, a 3V, etc. No wonder no one wants to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into tooling new components in the aftermarket. BUT, FWIW.....I've seen flow #'s on stock 3V heads, and they are VERY impressive!! :evil
Right on. Everytime I turn around my compoenents are outdated. I'm not going to 3V. If I ever want more for my Mustang, I'll step up to 4V which is superior, anyway. Just my $.02

#13 ·
Eric Brooks said:

Taking applications for 2 moderators!
i'll do it, i'm new here, but i've been on stangnet FOREVER.. let me know

-Ryan

#15 ·
sent you a pm :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.