Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
JessicaLeigh77 said:
Yes, I am! We need to get more people over here. This board is dead!
very true.

·
Registered
204 Posts
OK...welcome to the board. Look around have some fun! As eric stated this board is new. But as you can see it is growing by leaps and bounds. A few rules here......dont ever mention the one board which I really hate. Its called the Co**al. It is an offense by which I take great acts to punish. hehe...HAVE FUN DRINK A BEER!!!!!! (unless you are under the legal drinking age which by modularfords.com doesnt condone) LOL

·
Registered
76 Posts
ModMan said:
OK...welcome to the board. Look around have some fun! As eric stated this board is new. But as you can see it is growing by leaps and bounds. A few rules here......dont ever mention the one board which I really hate. Its called the Co**al. It is an offense by which I take great acts to punish. hehe...HAVE FUN DRINK A BEER!!!!!! (unless you are under the legal drinking age which by modularfords.com doesnt condone) LOL
LOL! This is the first board I have been to where mentioning MW is not as bad as mentiioning The C*** :D

weird! :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
JessicaLeigh77 said:
Hey everyone. Just discovered this site and wanted to say hi! I have a 2000 Mustang GT with minor mods.
:eek: beware of the leg humpers.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Brett: Why did you e-mail the crap to me??? I don't care to hear about your gay life.......

"Cor....uggg..my boyfriend just penetrated me. Why do I love this feeling so much? Big hairy guys...MMMMMMMMMM - Brett"

gary

1 - 20 of 69 Posts