·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also it is going to come with factory Sparco carbon fiber seats, 14" cross drilled Brembo brakes, and a twin disc clutch set-up!!! :evil :banggears

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Oh sure, they make us buy a kenne bell for the twin screw but put it on the GT huh! Damn them :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I saw all the 5.4 alum parts first hand, including the new block, new external oil pump, twin screw blower, intake with the dual fuel injectors etc...Roush did all the design work on this new motor...The block should be out in the motorsport catalog in a year or 2...

Its really badass!!!! The heads are going to be the best DOHC heads out there as well, a combo of the good points from both the Navigator/CobraR/FR500 DOHC heads all rolled into one :evil

Jeff

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Thank's for the link..Awesome..

hopefully some croosover parts..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The best part is going to be the look on the faces of all those Viper owners that don't have a clue about what just sucked their Big Bad Dodge off the road!!! :evil :rofl :worship

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
ALLNTRL said:
The best part is going to be the look on the faces of all those Viper owners that don't have a clue about what just sucked their Big Bad Dodge off the road!!! :evil :rofl :worship
You know i like that,,,,,Uncle Jim just might get one of them there GT 40 runabouts...:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim Vaccaro said:
You know i like that,,,,,Uncle Jim just might get one of them there GT 40 runabouts...:D
Go for it Jim!!! Just think about it, this thing is going to basically come with a Kenne Bell from the Factory!!!! :shocked :shocked :blob :evil And if you do, I want a ride!!!! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
will the twin screw that is going on the GT40 be available to the public....that would be an interesting swap on to the '03 snake....or just by the crate engine and put it in the Cobra...:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts