Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Centennial GT checking in..

I just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. I'm currently 18 and entered the Mustang world at the tender age of 16. My first car was a '97 3.8L V6 Mustang (I still own it). It was slow as balls and after a few years of that garbage it was time to move up. I am now the owner of a 03 Centennial GT 1 of 3,000. (there not individually numbered)...as far as I know...I'd like to confirm that..

I spent most of my time when online posting at 3.8mustang.com. With the new car, comes a new site. See you guys around.

Mike
MSZMustang13

·
Registered
227 Posts
me and my girlfriend looked at a centinnal (sp) Gt convertable, and it looked like to me they charged like $900 for the badges to replace the GT emblems and that was the centinnal (sp) package. oh and it had mach 1 stuff in it too. i dont know just thought that was too much to pay for too little...btw welcome to the board

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Welcome aboard..;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The deal I got for the Cent. GT was something NOBODY here would refuse. Trust me on that.

It's rebadged, 2 tone leather & steering wheel, only offered in black, 1 of 3,000 made, some other odds n ends.

Pictures are posted in the last page of the "post some pics thread" located in the "2V" Forum.

If I didn't get it for so cheap, I wouldn't have gotten it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome. :)

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
SLOW AS BALLZ?!?!?!??! The correct statement would be "slow as ERIC"

:jawdrop

Im not THAT slow...........LMAO

oh BTW, welcome to the site.

gary

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im working on better photos, I don't have a digital camera and the pics my friend took sucked...heres the few that I have.

All the pics were taken 2 days after I got the car. She has some mods now. I will get better pics of the car as soon as I get a camera.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts