Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself and our shop before diving in as a new sponsor. My name is Jonathan and I own Tick Performance Automotive in Mooresville NC. If you take a look at our site you will quickly see that we're geared toward GM performance...but we also do a ton of t56 rebuilds. www.tickshift.com

We've been in business now for over 6 years, and are nearing 2 years at our current location in Mooresville NC. We have a 7500 sq ft facility with 5 two post lifts and a dynojet chassis dyno on site. We sponsor LS1tech.com, carolinarides.com, and corvetteforum.com if you want to check some of our feedback.

We offer t56 packages for the Cobra that range from a stock rebuild to an all out faceplated race tranny. We can also "viperize" your tranny with the larger 30 spline output shaft and we can alter your overdrive ratios as well to the viper .74 and .5 .

We look foward to becoming an active vendor here at modularfords.com. Don't hesite to shoot me a pm or give us a call at 704-660-5843 if theres anything we can do to help!

-Jonathan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts