Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone...I'm new here obviously...I got a silver '01 GT...had it less than a week, but I have some bolt-ons...:D

MAC cold air, Steeda underdrives, Intake spacer, Steeda Tri-ax, MAC Prochamber, MAC Catback, and 3.73s....and I still have thirty day tags...I'm happy for now...:p

And the coolest "mod" of all...I'm spoilerless..:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
hey chuck
welcome to the board. and thanks for joining the right side by trading in your CHEVY. hope you get some good info off this site, taco

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Welcome to the site.;) Looks like the VA Beach guys are representing!

Razor.

·
Registered
45 Posts
welcome to the site!!!!:D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hot Rod Harry said:
Great to see you give up the bowtie for a blue oval....welcome aboard.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Thanks for all the hellos...about the bowtie...my car was the ish...it was just front wheel drive, 4 cylinder, and auto...it had to go...the poor beast..:D

G

·
Thats cool ryan! I too am an old F body owner...I still love the way the Ram Air T/A's look. To me the 98 to 02 Ram Airs are just one of the bad ass lookingest cars ever to be made. I miss mine.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra

·
Registered
32 Posts
Chuck had mods before he technically owned the car. :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Also while I was home I went by the upholstery shop I used to work at and made a board for the sunroof because it didn't have one and I popped a horse out of it with foam...yeah I'm the man...:p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks....I would have taken a pic of it in the car, but I couldn't get the camera far enough away to see it all...:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts