Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this place and wanted to see what combo's everyone running?I have a 2001 Saleen Speedster ex-SC281with a SHM Pro Billet motor with stage 2 heads Billet Cams, Rods and every other option you can think of,Jade set me up with a very Mean T-76 X-Trim Turbo kit ,Gen VII,83LB injectors,a One Off Hogan Sheet Metal Intake.NX Pro Fogger good for upto 500hp.Cryo Treated Viper 6 speed,ect,ect!Eric at XMP has been putting the puzzle together for me.It should make a 1000rwhp with out much NOS,and run mid 9's.It's not my Outlaw car but should be One Fast Grocery Getter!
Kaz....................:jawdrop

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
:shocked SWEET!! sounds like you are going to have a monster on your hands. I'd like to see some pics of that setup if you have any.

Welcome to modularfords.com

Chad :smoker

·
Registered
204 Posts
hey welcome!!! sounds like a mean car. Sit back and enjoy the ride!!:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You Guys/gals? seem like a Tight Little Community.
If there any thing I can do to help you guy let me know.Hopefully things will go Smoothly with my Project.If not I will be asking for a little helpful insight!Big Horse power in a 2V is not very common.My car has a lot of First so we will see how it goes!Don't think I will race it often but maybe in a Mod only Shoot out or Real Street car shoot out.It will still keep the AC/PS/PW/Stereo,ect...
I do have a set of Bogarts for the rear,but I'm interested in some Top Speed 210mph+ stuff!After having a low 8 second Outlaw car 9's just don't get it! I don't want to gut it and make it a Trailer Queen Yet!:D
Kaz.............

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Just got the pics, looks nice!! The turbo header looks to be a very well built piece. Did a shop do that or did you order it as a kit from someone? Let us know if you need anything, between all of us here we are bound to come up with some kind of answers. The answers we come up with may not always be right but rest assured we will come up with one :D

Chad:smoker

·
Registered
204 Posts
my answer is: just add beer! :D we do have alot of people who know what they are doing on here. But the nature of the mod motor, as we all know, is test, test, test. New technology is a pain in the ass but the surprises are well worth it!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
ModMan said:
we do have alot of people who know what they are doing on here. But the nature of the mod motor, as we all know, is test, test, test.

LOL,just because your drunken ass doesn't have a clue doesn't mean all of us are clueless......:D Remember,surround yourself with idiots and you'll look like a rocket scientist.:p

Tim

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chad,
Joey at JADE Performance set me up with a Total Performance kit Upgraded to the Hilt!We are starting with the T-76X-Trim then if it all stays together I'm gonna test a new 80mm Monster!:jawdrop It should be fun once it's all done!
Kaz..............

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Sounds like fun, I had a turbo kit on a 302 once and all I can say is TQ out the ass!!! I am trying this new Vortech JT trim headunit on mine. I think is should give me a good bit more than the S-trim I was running and a little room to grow:evil

Keep us posted

Chad:smoker

1 - 11 of 11 Posts