Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Take a look at our new Idler Pulleys, they'll make your life easier and your car more reliable.

As with all of our other products we offer you

High Quality - Reliability - Longer life - High Performance

Font Material property Automotive lighting Poster Advertising

Please call us if you have any questions

Tino

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Those double bearing idlers really look stout. And I can't get over how low you priced them.

But off the subject of idlers, I was looking on your storesite for your 03 Cobra tensioner
and couldn't find it. I hope you haven't discontinued it already.

·
Demented and old
5,322 Posts
do you make them for 03 cobras to replace my metco single idlers and what part numbers for them, i already have your tensioner , do you make the pulley for that now? thanks, jim

·
Registered
257 Posts
Are these pulleys coated? or are they just bare aluminum. I know I had issues with belts squeaking terribly due to the bare aluminum on my billetflow pulleys after the clear anodizing wear off. The belt then started wearing a groove in the pulleys. This is with about 10K miles on the car. I also found out that they dont make hard anodizing in a clear. That's why billetflow and metco only offer hard coat anodizing in black. I think billetflow also has the hard coat in blue and red but not in the clear. I called a anodizer vendor we use at my work and they told me the same thing. they dont offer hard coat in clear. the lightest color in the hard coat they offer would be sort of a grayish to tanish color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.