Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*New Mexican Immigration Laws:*

Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps,

no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to

40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including

waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted & when caught,

sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Too strict?...... The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
yeah but this country is full of liberal bleeding heart pussies who are more worried about someone's civil rights, than they are about the good of a nation.

Dr. Martin Luther was a great man, and so were the many activists before and after him (Frederick Douglas, Malcolm X) and for all that they accomplished, but unfortunately they opened a pandora's box in this country with all this ****ing civil rights protection, and all that other ****ing garbage that comes associated with it, and it's really hurt us as a nation in the long run.

United we Stand, Divided we Fall.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yep, sounds about right. But with the way things are going in that country, I don't think they have a lot to worry about us wanting anything they have.The 20 million or so that are here now need to hurry up and go back and try and save THEIR own country .Funny how brave they are here , but aren't willing to stand up in their own country and march against unfair dealings there .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Common sense isnt very common....

·
Registered
292 Posts
yeah but this country is full of liberal bleeding heart pussies who are more worried about someone's civil rights, than they are about the good of a nation.

Dr. Martin Luther was a great man, and so were the many activists before and after him (Frederick Douglas, Malcolm X) and for all that they accomplished, but unfortunately they opened a pandora's box in this country with all this ****ing civil rights protection, and all that other ****ing garbage that comes associated with it, and it's really hurt us as a nation in the long run.

United we Stand, Divided we Fall.
you said it brother! maybe this sucking economy will send them back... only to have to come back in selling drugs this time instead of trying to work.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wow i have never felt so much as a minority until just now. I dont disagree w/ you guys. the laws that Mexico have are ****ed up i didint even know about that. But the only thing i can say is not all of us are a drag on the eco. or sell drugs etc. Some of us (myself,my family) came to live a better life. I was born in this country and will fight for it to be what it is, a great nation.

If you dont like or appreciate what i said, please dont reply w/ hate message as i will just ignore them and the hate will fuel me to be a better person, than the one on the other end w/ the hate.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow i have never felt so much as a minority until just now. I dont disagree w/ you guys. the laws that Mexico have are ****ed up i didint even know about that. But the only thing i can say is not all of us are a drag on the eco. or sell drugs etc. Some of us (myself,my family) came to live a better life. I was born in this country and will fight for it to be what it is, a great nation.

If you dont like or appreciate what i said, please dont reply w/ hate message as i will just ignore them and the hate will fuel me to be a better person, than the one on the other end w/ the hate.
That depends on if you were born in this country or you came here. You kind of condradict yourself in your posting.:usflag:

·
Registered
86 Posts

I always try to look at things from differant perspectives. If I was born in a differant country where there was no work or suffering from a corrupt government, I would do whats best for my family. Unfortunatly most people coming to the u.s are not law abiding tax paying individuals. And further more, as a former active duty military guy, this is not a great nation and I will no longer fight for it. I will fight for my family.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I always try to look at things from differant perspectives. If I was born in a differant country where there was no work or suffering from a corrupt government, I would do whats best for my family. Unfortunatly most people coming to the u.s are not law abiding tax paying individuals. And further more, as a former active duty military guy, this is not a great nation and I will no longer fight for it. I will fight for my family.
That's a bummer... I would have no problem sitting at the boarder with a 50cal defending our country on your TAX PAYING $$$$$$...

·
Registered
148 Posts
I couldnt agree with you more. I didint really make it clear as i proof read my statement after i submitted it. I was born in the U.S and have never left not once, well Tijuana once ahaha (it totally sucked).

But your right man after what you said about fighting w/for your nation i would only fight for my family.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That's a bummer... I would have no problem sitting at the boarder with a 50cal defending our country on your TAX PAYING $$$$$$...
Please dont take this the wrong way, i want to ask this just out of curiousity. In your eyes assuming your caucasian please excuse me if i am wrong. But in your eyes do you see the same amount of threat coming from a family of Mexcans trying to cross the border illegaly, compared to a Palastinian family smuggling in through a plane/boat?

I am not trying to pick at you or trying to start any problems, I have just always wondered what runs on peoples mines. I understand if you choose to ignore this question.

Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Please dont take this the wrong way, i want to ask this just out of curiousity. In your eyes assuming your caucasian please excuse me if i am wrong. But in your eyes do you see the same amount of threat coming from a family of Mexcans trying to cross the border illegaly, compared to a Palastinian family smuggling in through a plane/boat?

I am not trying to pick at you or trying to start any problems, I have just always wondered what runs on peoples mines. I understand if you choose to ignore this question.

Thanks.
What does it matter what color I am or what race I am?? I'm just saying that the US has opened their hearts long enough.. Point being that the boarder is closed across all sides... My children will need good paying jobs in the future.. If we "Americans" keep letting in every sob story into this country then there will be nothing left of it. Sorry, nothing against you but this toppic really chapps my ass..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Who'd want to immigrate to Mexico? Man, you'd have to be pretty hard up.

Lucky for us the North American Natives didn't have an immigration policy. Our ancestors would have been sent back to Europe. Or marry an Indian chick to get in.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Liberalism has already killed this country, there is no going back now.

Now, don't take this wrong, I can be a little harsh when talking about things like this sometimes. My grandparents came to this country, they were not born here, just like a lot of people my age. However, they waited in line with everyone else, got their work visas, and once they were in, they immediately started working on their citizenship. See, there were benefits to being a citizen back then that aren't there now. We've kind of done it to ourselves though. We taught our children in the 80's and 90's until today that they are too good for manual labor, and they need to go to college and get IT degrees and sit in an office all day.

Now, we've got a lazy workforce, that relies on foreign labor to get anything done. Try asking an 18 year old American kid to go pick beans all day in a hot, dusty field, and see how long he lasts......Ain't gonna happen for long, because we've bred into them that they don't have to.

I worked hard to get to where I'm at today, started working at a fast food restaurant at the age of 14, and have held a job ever since. I finished High School, and joined the Army at 17 and served until retirement, and then got a Govt. contract job making good money using the experience that I got from HARD WORK for years.

I went to a cookout last summer, and heard one of my neighbors complaining that their food stamps went down because they were making more money now. Complaining!!!!!!!! I always thought that government assistance was temporary, and the goal should be to get off of it as soon as possible, but apparently I was wrong. The new goal is to live off of everyone else's dime as much as possible nowadays.

So, why shouldn't I have admiration for the guy that will break his leg at work one day, and be back the next day working hard, just to support his family. The problem is that there aren't very many Americans left who would do that, we would collect disability, and possibly sue the company that we were working for.

·
Registered
437 Posts

Thanks.
The key word here is, "ILLEGALLY" . Everyone seems to forget that one thing. It doesn't matter if you are from Mex. Canada , Japan,China,or anywhere in Europe. If they are here illegally,they are braking the law.I have to abide by the law and so should they .The threat is that they broke the law by being here,they break the law everyday they stay,they break the law by working here.
Now as to the threat from south of the boarder, just watch the news and see how many people have died last year from Mex. gangs ,kidnappings,be-headings in THIS country! :mad2:
The other thing that people that come to our country need to remember is this, you come here because of what WE have to offer, not to make US into what you want us to be! If your culture from your country is so great, then stay there, don't bring your crap here. I don't mean this to sound personal,because it isn't. As the old saying goes, "if the shoe fits, then wear it" If it doesn't then what I have said doesn't apply to you.

·
Registered
384 Posts
My family came here legally in 1951, only my younger brother was born here. One of the first things we did was learn the language!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.