Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Found out yesterday that the KB kit will include a SIngle blade throttle body being made by Accufab, a cast unit to match up to the plenium coming off the blower. It will be polished and most likely have Kenne Bell stamped on it. No word if the price will go up anymore though.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I would like it if they just sold the blower without all the other stuff.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Hey billet you need to get on the phone with KB to sell your wares.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Nice. Good deal. I spoke to Doug last night and told him that he needed to get with KB and try to work something out with them.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hey, Matt. Glad you made it on the site. How you feeling?

Yeah, that's awesome news. I'm pretty hyped up about getting this blower. We're two weeks out now.

I ordered the polished kit. It's gonna have to come off if we wanna run the NMRA this season but thats just a matter of flippin wrenches and a little time investment.

Hmmmm....am I feelin ROOTS or TWIN SCREW today?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not the greatest I broke two toes last night. Sucks, but I can't really feel my broke ribs any more so I guess thats a good thing right. I hear ya man these blowers are gonna be fun. Its just at what point in time have we gone to far, did you find asnything more out about what we were talking on the phone about?
Just too excited, to think the potenital that lies ahead its gonna be crazy, rumor has I read in a post on F150 online that Jim went back to the dyno yesterday at crazy horse and got substanially higher #'s, any chance you can look into that HAMMER, ya know make a few calls. I'm just wanting to know what he laid down.:D

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Haveight said:
Not the greatest I broke two toes last night. Sucks, but I can't really feel my broke ribs any more so I guess thats a good thing right. I hear ya man these blowers are gonna be fun. Its just at what point in time have we gone to far, did you find asnything more out about what we were talking on the phone about?
Just too excited, to think the potenital that lies ahead its gonna be crazy, rumor has I read in a post on F150 online that Jim went back to the dyno yesterday at crazy horse and got substanially higher #'s, any chance you can look into that HAMMER, ya know make a few calls. I'm just wanting to know what he laid down.:D
Hey Matt you need to change your name from Haveight to Lucky 8. Sorry to hear about your misfortune hopefully your luck will change soon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
$3700 black, $4000 polished

1 - 11 of 11 Posts