Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We installed the Reichard Racing intake today and had some good results . The last time on the dyno it made 487 with pump gas today it made 542 . The hp and torque lines are up across the board. With some more tweaking this should be 570-580 in race mod all with an aod transmission. oh yeah 12-13 psi s trim.We will do a N/a car hopefully tomorrow will keep you posted later turbo54
:jawdrop

·
Registered
28 Posts
next

Hope he comes out with a 4V DOHC intake soon :)

Jeff

·
Registered
132 Posts
Damn 55 RWHP! I'm in, where do I sign up? And how much??

Derrick

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eric did you get the email with the dyno graph? The intake should run 1399.00 and we can sell you one or call Jim at Reichard Racing

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
:jawdrop

NMRA better approve this intake.It would be cruel and inhumane not to let me use this thing.

Jim is a top notch person.Call,him..You'll be amazed out how much he is willing to talk and share things...

Randy,nice job......You gonna make him sweat the results on the N/A intake as well?;)

Tim

·
Registered
39 Posts
So when are we N/A boys ever gonna see intakes that give us more than a handful of HP and TQ? So far P-51 has my vote.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Another test bed

Randy,
Send one up and we'll install it on the GT350BB project. We'll send it back too.

·
Registered
885 Posts
MP-John said:
Randy,
Send one up and we'll install it on the GT350BB project. We'll send it back too.
hi john,
call jim reichard directly 410-610-5567. he probably has one you can test.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Two Test?

I'll try contacting both Jim Reichard and Ron - Fox Lake. Test both manifolds.

GT350BB is looking for some breathing - for the street.

·
Registered
329 Posts
that's awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts