Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whatcha guys think? they are off my outlaw car....going to go back to capitol friday on stock halfshafts....going to try a back to back test of tensioner vs. no tensioner....should be good info.....hermann

Attachments

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you know what? i'd be pissed if i didn't!!

I got a few spare stock ones laying around just in case....lol!:vomit:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
What kind of banner is that?? Looks kickass

May I ask what kind of grinding or spacing you did to get those wheels to fit??

I like the stock halfshafts, I broke one in a pothole, but have went plenty of 1.6's on them.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
getting the wheels to fit.....

They are a flat design on the backside, nothing to interfere with the caliper ect......i used a 1 inch bolt on spacer that bolts to the hub first, then has studs that bolt to the wheel, it is built by h&r, a line we carry through maximum motorsports since we are a dealer now, hope this helps, hermann:D oh and thanks for the banner props....it's my company's banner....horsepower by hermann

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Hermann what is the belt setup with your 2.80?? Type and size?? I am also very interested in the idler vs no idler, I ran my best et's and mph's by taking off the 100mm idler and just running the 2.80 and 74 Gatorback but it was NOT an apples to apples comparison next time out I will make it a fair back to back comparison. I will be interested in seeing what you find? What is the mod list on the car, I saw the other day that it was running some good mph!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mod list.....

2.80 upper pulley, billetflow idler, single 100m.m., billetflow throttle body, bassani x with cats, spintech cat back(the quieter of the two)diablo chip, kenne bell cold air........i have a very good feeling it will run some better m.p.h. this friday, the 121.xx run was after an almost engine shutting off bog.....track conditions change like mad there...one run a buzbomb will drag water past the starting line, the next you go down after a 7 sec door car....never know what your going to get! lol! maybe if the shafts stay in it will e.t. well too.......hermann:D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
What size and type of belt are you running with the 2.80 and 100mm idler combo, and how aggressive is your Diablo file as far as timing and A/F?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts