Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to introduce myself,my name is Jason and i'm from CT i used to have a 97 Pro-charged 11 second cobra but sold it to buy the "TERMINATOR" 03 Cobra.It is Sonic Blue and i have done the easy mods so far exhaust,CAI,shifter.....I also just ordered thRR pulley for 14psi and have talked to Jimmy Larocca about doing the chip for the car(He tuned my 97 also) when i get the pulley.Any advice any of you guys have will be appreciated seeing i am new to the 03 aftermarket.I will be putting a KB blower on it come winter but i'm gonna try and go 10's with the eaton this year.Thanx for any info or advice you guys have....Later

Attachments

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry the only pics i have of it right now are the ones the dealer e-mailed me....

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Good Luck with the Car and Welcome to the Original Modular Site..

I go to Larocca's once a week,,He has tunned a bunch of 03's already..

Hopefully i'll meet up with you..

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jimmy we have met before briefly,but my buddy Jay Sabo did a strawberry coupe last year with Larocca but since have sold the whole car to billy laskowski he's runnin jay's old combo in his car now,or was seing he blew it up at the last event. What kind of numbers is jimmy getting out of the 03's with the autologic chip?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
The few cars i seen tunned there were just 280 and 293 Pulleys and exhaust..Both got about 470rwhp..
I know he is doing a KB Blown car soon also...

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's good enough for me i was hoping for high 4's low 5's with the 14psi upper.I will probably get the 2lb and 4lb lower also for track only usage.By the way how's you 03 doing?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
My 03 is fine..I keep it Civilized...I need one car running so i can get around...

You will find out you can get 500ft lbs before you can get 500rwhp with the Eaton...
Save you money if you want 500+ and put it towards the KB Blower and 600+ with the KB Blower is easier then 500+ with the Eaton..

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My buddy jay was talking to Jimmy L. yesterday about a new procharger kit for the 03's.Have you heard anything about them...also what mods do you have done to your car that you would suggest i do before i do the kennebell or maybe even the procharger?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I have heard about the Procharger kit..Not seen it..There are Turbo Kits now also.
I like the feel of the Eaton for a Street car..I have 3.0 Pulley chip and exhaust.
I got my chip last July when only Diablo had chips for the 03's..

I already have 13K miles.

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you have the boost bypass for your car? I've heard about them but have never seen one...i'm the first one out of my area to start moding a 03 so i'm still learning.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I replied to your other post about the boost By Pass..I don't use one..

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanx Jimmy, i'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys if there are any meets coming up let me know,i will also let you know when i'm going to Laroccas for the tune so maybe i could meet you there!!

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Welcome. I am from North Haven CT. and i work in milford right near stratford. Nice car. If you want check out www.lmmc-ct.com. That is our local mustang site. We have alot of meets and good stuff going on. I need to check out that 03 someday, very nice!

Dave

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Juiced 46 i work in north haven at North east graphics i'll be around this weekend give me a call 203 257-5898 Jay i will be at the cruise on august 23rd i'm friends with marc who runs wesport wash n wax he just washed my car tuesday...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts