Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....

One of the members at StangNet was kind enough to tell me about this site......so I decided to join after reading some of the posts........

I work for Magnaflow, but I was a Mustang guy way before I worked here......

Currently my stable includes.....

67 Shelby GT500........Shelby R springs, 4.11 gears, 1400 stall, built C6, 10.5:1 compression, about $3000 in head work, block .30 over, Crane Cam, adjustable billet rocker arms, exc exc exc...Magnaflow X pipe and Exhaust

65 Shelby GT350.......Shelby R Springs, torque thrusts, stock 289, Magnapack Side Exit Exhaust custom made

90 GT....BBK equal lengths, Magnaflow X , Magnaflow catback dumped, 3.73s, Art Carr tranny, 65mm throttle body, electirc fans, pulleys, MSD ignition, Gripp disc brakes, and a bunch of suspension mods

Hopefully the moderators that are reading this, dont mind me being here, as I don't actually sell any of the Magnaflow parts, I am here more in a technical role, for the threads where people are asking about Magnaflow....

and also to BS about Mustangs in general as well......

Also, if Magnaflow is not one of your options, I do have a lot of information on my competitors....and can offer a lot of very unbiased information say for instance if you are thinking about two companies like MAC and Flowmaster.......

Attachments

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Thanks for coming aboard here !! Your stable is just pure eye candy! One car that has never made it to my hands is a Shelby Mustang....hopfully one day I can get my 67 Dream Car....

Looking forward to some info about the other high end exhaust companies exhaust products as well as your employer. The more info we have here, the better.

As long as you supply honest info and dont over push your product...I think all should be well here. A nice banner adverstisement from your employer might be a good thing in time. If they can that is...well worth the invest on their part.

Again..welcome aboard.

PS. I sold one of my collector Stangs to a Mitch Hughes who was from Oklahoma. He was big time into the Shelbys and is into some of the new offerings from him(Shelby) as well

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.......

Its funny, most people think that if you put a Flowmaster, a Bassani, a Spintech, and a DynoMax rep all in the same room, that by the end there would be a blood bath......

After working numerous trade shows, I can tell you that my competitors are a bunch of great guys too.....

I have bought many a round of drinks for my competitors after a trade show, as I have had many a drink bought for me by my competitors.........

I simply offer information, and how my product differs from another.....

I am a firm believer that sound is a personal decision, and that I have no place to say one muffler sounds better then another....

It is also amazing how many exhaust companies do business with each other........including ourselves, so the last thing you will see me do is tell people that another product is no good....

Because it is my feeling that if a product was really no good, then that company would no longer be in business.....

This is the kind of attitude I like to bring into my posts.....

....Oklahoma....I know another guy there out of Colinsville name Ralph Evans, another collector (who actually works for one of my competitors) great guy who has a collection to die for....

a few GT350s and an original ThunderBolt

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Hope we get to meet up some day. Sounds like all of your competitors are a great bunch of car nuts to hang with.

Man..the Thunderbolt is one special ride....they were way ahead of the competition back then. Another Collector I sold a stang to was Jacky Jones of Georgia...he has a Thunderbolt in his collection. He is another lucky man with a huge collection of Fords. And of course a collection of car dealerships too :D Thats where myself and my family buy there New Stangs from. Even though I am from Jersey....its just great dealing with him.

Glad to hear all is good in the competition of exhaust products.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have magna flows on my mach 1 and i love them .
people are always asking what i have and never heard a bad response to them yet

03 azure blue
all the bolt on stuff
[email protected] mph on video
will post it as soon as i figure out how

·
Registered
21 Posts
its still on hi 8 in my camcorder so i have to figure out how to use the usb port that it came with and get it into the computer .
ive never done it before ,and im waiting on a friend who's alot better at this stuff to do it or tell me how.
i hope to get it out soon also want to do a in car camera run this week when i run into the 11's. yes i said 11's and all motor.
its coming this friday night , i feel it . plus the last of my mods are being done this week, atleast till its supercharged .

if you know how to tell me to get it off the tape and into my computer feel free

t-bone

·
Registered
21 Posts
no i have not dynoed yet .
would like to ,depends on the date and time . im busy racing right now and hunting season is in soo let me know when and ill think about it
t-bone

·
Registered
788 Posts
:)

I will keep you updated, maybe see if Tommy wants to go as well and let us see some numbers on his Cobra.

Later...
Bruce

·
Registered
3 Posts
GNN60GT500 said:

Hopefully the moderators that are reading this, dont mind me being here, as I don't actually sell any of the Magnaflow parts, I am here more in a technical role, for the threads where people are asking about Magnaflow....

GNN60GT500,

Look at the PM I sent you. Thanks.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looking to use Magnaflow again. I loved the set I had on my 00 Lightning.
I also want to do an H-pipe and no cats.
What part # is best for the Mach 1's from Magnaflow???

Later...

·
Registered
788 Posts
Man, I need to get replacement speakers for my computer.:( :hammer

What's the difference between the Magnaflows and the Magnapaks???

Later...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Boss Hoss said:
Man, I need to get replacement speakers for my computer.:( :hammer

What's the difference between the Magnaflows and the Magnapaks???

Later...
I have the Magnapacks with the Catted X Pipe. They are louder. I like them but it's a personal thing when it comes to mufflers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Magnapacks

The Magnapacks are race mufflers...resonators really...not much bigger in diameter than the catback :king

I have a dyno vid/sound clip if anyone is interested...I am running Magnaflow catted X and magnapack catback with 4" tips :evil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts